Eating whilst out shopping

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Just been in town to the new shopping centre. Had an egg mayo sandwich in Pret a Manger and just looked it up to find it was 18 syns although I can deduct 6 for HEB.

The lowest syn sandwiches they do are

Slim Crayfish and Rocket 9.5 syns per pack
Slim tuna 11.5
Slim chicken avocado 11.5
Slim BLT 12.5

Their highest syn sandwich is 30.5!

I was very good and took some Snack a jack jumbos with me so had one of those and a banana after my sandwich. Shocking though, the syn value of what you think is a healthy sandwich!

yea its bad innit really. Makes you look at food in a whole new way!
Its like I am going to FIL's for dinner but pre cooking a jacket ot as i dunno what hes gonna be putting in the dinner and would rather stick to it as i see fit.
x

yea i never do sarnies anymore, always have jackets - no butter obv. also wraps can be full of syns too! if i have to eat whilst out shopping greenday = jacket and red day = salad with some sort of meat. otherwise ill grab a fruit salad :p

Hi flip flop,

Its always best to take your own, or buy salad without dressing, jacket spud or something similar, you can't trust these people & what they put in the sarnies.

Anyway whats the new shopping centre like??
I hope to go next week or the week after.
It looks mighty big from outside.
I'm just down the road at WSM.

I prefer to eat before I go and take a couple of Alpen Light bars in my handbag just in case!

I did eat brekkie but went straight from dropping kids off at school. I just wanted to treat myself to lunch out and there werent any jacket spud type places.

Cherry plum, it was fab! I think after a while it wont be that exciting as I cant afford the designer shops in Quakers Friars, but there was a massive New Look and big Top Shop, Dorothy Perkins, Zara, H&M etc. Harvey Nicks was disappointing but I'll only be buying toiletries in there anyway for presents!

I know what you mean about sandwiches - I resist - dunno how tho - I try and go without or go get a jacket n beans sumwhere!!

Hard tho innit - esp as my mate aint on diet goes in greggs and chippys etc etc! I dont care - Im skinnier than her and she wants to diet with no willpower so I feel so much better! x

Back