ebay vs ebid

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    There is alot of discussion on the ebay boards about price increases and alot of changes made to ebay...

me personally have started to sell and buy on ebid.. which is alot cheaper, when i come back from holiday i am going to start my own business on ebid (used to have one on ebay years ago) and i pay £50 one off fee and i can list and sell on ebid for free for life! no more fees..

just thought i would share with you all..

alot of people are moving over to eBid Online Auction House - Free to List Internet Auctions site for the the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Ireland. Buy and Sell everything and anything without posting or final value fees in our multi-currency online auction environment.. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Thanks Amethyst - I am planning to shift away from Ebay when they start the new rule that sellers cannot leave negative feedback. I shall go take a look at Ebid now.

4. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been a member of eBid for a couple of years. It hasn't been able to compete really with eBay because there wasn't so much listed on it - not so many people aware of it letting using it. But hopefully with eBay becoming a bit too big for its own good that will change. I personally think competiton is a good thing for all involved. :)

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Very interesting, my hubby sells a lot on ebay will definately look further into this. Thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.