• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

edinburgh people

viks

Hello you, Im not in Edinburgh but East lothian. Not too far away. how are you enjoying the SW plan?

asbo

hello:D

find it pretty good, not sure what happened last night but put that behind me and moving on:D

how about you?

viks

Well its good feeling i can have pasta and potato if i want it on a green day but i still get that feeling that one creme egg isnt enough still need to fight the head demons!
I will PM when i get more post count privaliges, its sucks being a newbie lol Im rather nosey so i want to know where you are and all about you and i cant see your profile :-(
Its nice when you know someone is near you doing the same journey as you.

I am in the 'burgh, there is also another on here stephie611 who lives here as well.
I would enjoy meeting up - but I am going away from the few weeks so defo when I get back - I will need serious motivation at that point.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Wow - I didn't know there were so many Edinburgh folk hanging out here!

Add my name to list but it would depend on days/times of course. Might be fun to put faces to the screen names!

viks

yeah evenings some weekends or are good for me. i need to walk my butt off. My first wI last night and i not happy with my 1lb loss :-(