Editing my profile... help!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by xsarahloux, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all, off topic i know but i can't set an avatar or edit some of my profile, this message comes up:

xsarahloux, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    :confused: any thoughts? When i try and set an avatar, it just says no avatar selected and doesnt seem to give me a choice on whether or not to set one?!!

thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Sarah think you have to post so many times before you get different privaleges. Not sure how many tho

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You need to up your post count to 50! Find the word games in chit chat to give you a boost ;) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.