Extra Easy EE help please

Charchar1984

Morning all.

I've been doing sw on and off for years and now I'm back on track.

I've tried EE before to no avail, the issue is that I don't like a lot of vegetables. I usually do green days but got bored as all I seemed to eat was fried rice and curry sauce or chips and beans!

I'm trying it once again and made a promise to myself to try something new every day.

I'm trying EE as I think I can eat a mre varied diet so I won't get bored and come off plan. I'm so used to just eating once a day so my food diary might seem a little spare as I try and eat more.

Does this sound ok for getting my superfree?

Yesterday

Lunch

Plain Omelette (wasn't hungry)
Fig (tried for the first time)

Dinner

Roast chicken (breast only)
Roast potatoes with roasted carrots (my something new) roast fennel and gravy followed by a huge bowl of fruit salad (kiwi, grapes, 2 kinds of melon, satsuma)

Today

Lunch

Leftover chicken (carcass for stock)
Chicken soup (fennel, onion, carrots, celery, chicken and rice)

Dinner

Spag bol - mince, onion, garlic, celery, fennel, carrots, tinned toms and of course spaghetti

Followed by another bowl of fruit salad

PLEASE say I'm getting enough super free lol

Tia
X

You don't seem to be doing too badly for someone who doesn't like vegetables. In fact, apart from yesterday's lunch, it looks fine to me, although you don't mention quantities.

And green days shouldn't be boring - there are loads of things you can eat. Have another look at the lists in your books.

Hi Charchar.....do you not eat breakfast? You should really try make this change. It really is the most important meal of the day and will set you up for a good day.

Otherwise your diary looks nice and healthy :)

Well done and good luck with it x

I think it looks fine, you're doing great considering you don't really like veg! I don't eat as much as you are and I love veg x

Youre doing great hun. If you arent a breakfast person (I know I'm not) try to even have a piece of fruit for breakfast to nibble on. Yesterday I had a chopped apple & today I had raspberries.

Thanks all

I usually only eat at night so for me to eat lunch is a big change.

I can not stand breakfast if I do get a bit peckish mid morning then I'll have some fruit.

I HATE veg with a passion but if it's chopped small enough and it's cooked until soft then I'll eat it.

As for the op who asked for weights I do it between 2 so for example my spag Bol was

Small pack mince
1 large onion
2 carrots
2 sticks of celery
And a tin of toms (forgot the fennel lol)

Don't worry hun it's usually mid morning before I have breakfast too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back