Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

EE help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dropitlikeitshot, 4 December 2009 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Hi! I am still fairly new at Slimming World so just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right. I'm out for dinner to a Japanese restaurant tomorrow so am planning an EE day:

Breakfast- fruit salad with mullerlight, 28g oatiflakes and 1 scan bran (he b)

Lunch: pasta salad with grilled turkey and fat free viniagrette, homemade butternut squash soup
    an apple

Dinner: will stick to sushi and other fish/rice- based options...have only used 23 syns this week so I'm not too worried

Snacks- fruit/yog/crudites/cottage cheese
    milk in teas (he a)

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds good but make sure non of the rice is fried. Sushi has only a few syns for the nori leaves it is wrapped in and any sesame seeds it is rolled in. When did your week start because 23 syns for a new starter is low?

4. dropitlikeitshot

Thanks for your help! My week started on Monday. I only have a few pounds to lose (7 when I started, now 4) so wasn't sure how many syns to have. I dont really feel the urge to eat syns every day as I fill up with free foods.

5. Brightonrosie

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    With such a small loss you are probably doing great. if your weight gets stuck, try increasing your syns. good luck x

6. dropitlikeitshot

Thanks for your help! I lost 4 and a half stone on weight watchers but was on a major plateau so joined slimming world to get the last 7 lbs off...will aim for 70 syns a week, although its not likely i will use that many, its nice to know they are there if needed!

7. Brightonrosie

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try using 10 daily rather than saving them. you may get a clearer picture of how many need to lose weight x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.