ee plan?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by youcanhumpmyleg, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. youcanhumpmyleg

youcanhumpmyleg Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    okay so im officialy a sw member from last night :D

i was doing the red and green days last week but my friends are doing the ee plan i wanna do this this week ! ive had two alpen bars for brekky ! and thats obv my hexb gone, so can you have ANYTHING AT ALL from pages 11 to 19 ? without weighing ne thing apart from your healthy extras? ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxlettyxx

xxlettyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I joined SW last week and have been doing EE - it really is so easy! All you need to measure are your healthy extras; everything that's free on either red or green is free on EE! It's amazing! I am however doing my first day on red today, just to see what it's like :D

4. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I love EE too, it amazes me how much free food I can stuff down LOL. Occasionally I'll have a red or green day but I prefer the EE because I love meat and veg and pasta, together. (without having to weigh it!)

5. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    yep but just make sure you fill your plate 1/3 superfree (veg/salad) as this is what makes EE work! :) if you do that you'll see a great loss.. congratulations and joining :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.