• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EE, RED OR GREEN

saintsue

S: 12st13lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(6.08%)
S

solo12

A lot of people say red days see a slightly better loss coz you really limiting carbs, I've not been doing sw long enough to see a difference but did all EE week & lost 3.5lb, did 5 EE & 2 green last week & lost 1.5lb and this week I'm doing 4 EE & 3 red (get weighed Thursday pm) so ill keep you posted although next week I'm going back to EE for the week - don't need to plan as much and can have real meals (carbs & protein in same meal)

Good luck with your weight loss x

pebbles67

Gold Member
S: 14st8lb C: 12st5.7lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 2st2.3lb(14.85%)
saintsue said:
Morning Everyone
please can u all tell me which one you think you lose weight faster on, ee, red or green

thanks alot sue xxxx
Hi saintsue my personal experience is red days mainly. If I have too many carb days I feel bloated and the weight doesn't shift much, but 5 red and 2 green puts me at good losses. I don't get on well with ee as I need my hebs x good luck

pebbles67

Gold Member
S: 14st8lb C: 12st5.7lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 2st2.3lb(14.85%)
Funky monkey said:
A lot of people say red days see a slightly better loss coz you really limiting carbs, I've not been doing sw long enough to see a difference but did all EE week & lost 3.5lb, did 5 EE & 2 green last week & lost 1.5lb and this week I'm doing 4 EE & 3 red (get weighed Thursday pm) so ill keep you posted although next week I'm going back to EE for the week - don't need to plan as much and can have real meals (carbs & protein in same meal)

Good luck with your weight loss x
Hi funky monkey wanna join our Thursday wi thread x

PurpleSky

banana phone
S: 17st8lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 4st8lb(26.02%)
I;ve been following green since the start first week i lost 5.5lbs and have been loosing a steady 3bs everyweek so far. I'm a veggie so green is perfect for me. My diet is superfree based so i get through a lot of carbs but loosing weight nicely :D

BeckyT

Always trying!
S: 13st10.5lb C: 9st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 21.3 Loss: 4st4.5lb(31.43%)
Hi Sue

This is a question that comes up very often on here and I don't think there is a correct answer as I think it comes down to the individual and there lifestyle and personal preferences.

I work away a lot which means a lot of eating out so EE easy works best for me as I dont find it as restrictive or dreprived of anything. That said I love red and green days too however I find them eaiser to follow when I'm at home as I find they take a bit more planning.

Good luck with your weight loss journey! x