EE support buddies welcome

Activ8

Hi All

I am back again to get healthy...i succedded in loosing a stone since September and then had a blip and need to start a fresh again

I have been on plan for a week now and i am doing EE and weigh in day in Friday morning

If anyone is doing a similar plan and would like to be a support buddy please let me know as i need all the help i can get.

I am still trying to get my head around EE and i find it easier with my work to do EE rather than sticking to pasta or meat.

I also could do with some help on what my Club 10 would work out to be please?? i weigh 15 St 4 pounds at the moment (shameful)

Thx
Jane

im happy to buddy up with you babe im also following ee at the moment

Fab

Hi Guys

Great thankyou

Gosh 13st 11lbs sounds like such a long way away.....i hope i get there
x

i am happy to be your buddy too, am buying a countdown tomorrow and need to get my head in gear and stop making excuses

Hya

Hi everyone

I tried to be good today but couldnt resist mcdonalds...arrggg

does anyone know how many syns are in a mcdonalds bacon roll with ketchup??

Here is what i have eaten today on EE:

Breakkie - mcdonalds bacon roll
weetabix - HEB
Milk - HEA
Latte - 4

Lunch -
Latte - 4
Prawn layered salad - 5

Dinner -
Spaghetti
eggs
oil - 3
ham
diet pepsi

I know i have gone over on my syns but not sure how much.

At least i didnt go as mad as i used to do by eating a big bag of matesers in 10 mins

How are you all doing?

I will be your buddy too if you need anymore, not sure how I do this though - sorry am new!!! I have followed EE this week & OMG I don't even feel like I am on a diet x

I'll be your buddy too if you need any more :) I joined SW last week, and my first weigh in is Wednesday evening. I'm following EE at the moment, and I don't feel like I'm on a diet either! I love it!

Back