• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EE support buddies welcome

Hi All

I am back again to get healthy...i succedded in loosing a stone since September and then had a blip and need to start a fresh again

I have been on plan for a week now and i am doing EE and weigh in day in Friday morning

If anyone is doing a similar plan and would like to be a support buddy please let me know as i need all the help i can get.

I am still trying to get my head around EE and i find it easier with my work to do EE rather than sticking to pasta or meat.

I also could do with some help on what my Club 10 would work out to be please?? i weigh 15 St 4 pounds at the moment (shameful)

Thx
Jane

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i am happy to be your buddy too, am buying a countdown tomorrow and need to get my head in gear and stop making excuses

Hya

Hi everyone

I tried to be good today but couldnt resist mcdonalds...arrggg

does anyone know how many syns are in a mcdonalds bacon roll with ketchup??

Here is what i have eaten today on EE:

Breakkie - mcdonalds bacon roll
weetabix - HEB
Milk - HEA
Latte - 4

Lunch -
Latte - 4
Prawn layered salad - 5

Dinner -
Spaghetti
eggs
oil - 3
ham
diet pepsi

I know i have gone over on my syns but not sure how much.

At least i didnt go as mad as i used to do by eating a big bag of matesers in 10 mins

How are you all doing?

I will be your buddy too if you need anymore, not sure how I do this though - sorry am new!!! I have followed EE this week & OMG I don't even feel like I am on a diet x

I'll be your buddy too if you need any more :) I joined SW last week, and my first weigh in is Wednesday evening. I'm following EE at the moment, and I don't feel like I'm on a diet either! I love it!