EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    We had a stand in Consultant last night and she was SO enthusiastic about EE and gave the most wonderful explanation. She pointed out, which I think will clarify for folk hovering about doing it a few facts that aren't made clear in the booklet. ALL free food on both red and green, from your book ( the one you use for weighing in with ) are free, the HEA's are the same as the book and ALL HEBs in the book are the same, not just the ones listed in the booklet. I think some folk get put off by the fact they think it's limited to the foods in the booklet.

Last edited: 19 August 2009
    jaylou likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

All quite correct Judi! The fact that you can have the cheeses listed as a B choice on a green day and not on red as a HEB on EE is great!! And nuts and seeds are only a B on green but are a B on EE!

We did get told about this but I don't think the message does get conveyed too well really - same with the third superfree. Our old consultant said it was optional (as do SW) but this one says that if you don't do it then you won't lose so well.

It's good to hear someone so positive about EE!

4. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks judimac! I agree, EE is a great plan. I enjoyed the first week on EE and would say it's worth a go - always good to see for yourself. I only lost 1/2lb but it's star week, so if you see my updated don't take my 1/2lb loss as a bad sign! Will be better next week!

Thanks again judimac!!!

5. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm always banging on about EE and with good reason; my losses have been brilliant, for someone who has only been on this diet for 19 weeks.

I lost at a similar rate on WW years ago...But I was always hungry and felt deprived. (I think they have better plans now though.)

Extra Easy is the way forward. :D

6. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, to clarify, on an EE day I can have cheese as a HEXB? Does the same apply to milk?

7. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep u can have either as your HEX A choice.

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Thank you Judi, I've yet to try EE, but this info has certainly helped me.

9. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Totally agree Judimac... I LOVE LOVE LOVE EE.
    I have done it since January and have lost 2 and a half stone.
    I haven't been concentrating yesterday, so I decided to have a week off, and found it so easy to get back on to on Monday, because I know I can eat as much as I like. Expecting a gain this week, but I know if I follow it properly I can lose at a better rate again.

KevandJu5... you can have ANYTHING from your book (red OR green) as your 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB.
    Milk is only a HEXA, but cheese can be used as either.
    My HEX's on EE yesterday were 28g cheese on my spag bol, and 250ml SS milk in a rice pudding. YUM!
    (Just thought... some HEX's in the book are already free, for example on a green day you can have meat, which is free on EE, so just think it through first!!!)

10. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What do you mean about the third superfree?

11. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    In the EE book, it says that for "superfast" results, your plate should contain 1/3 superfree foods. (Free on red AND green)

So for example, if you were to have beefburger and SW chips, you should have say a salad with it that fills 1/3 of your plate.

I don't always follow this, but I do eat a lot of superfree, in my snacks and my lunch is almost always superfree.

I have found with EE that the more superfree you eat, the more weight you lose!

12. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thank Goodness!
    Hurray for EE xx

13. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to agree. I love EE. When i did SW in the past I stuck to mostly green days and enjoyed it but after a while it became a bit repetitive but this plan seems to have so much variety (it helps that i enjoy cooking though). I lost two pounds this week and even if i can lose half of that every week I'll be happy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.