Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!

jacqu79

I just tried on a pair of size 16 Next jeans, just to see how far I had to go before I could wear them, and they only bloody fit me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm never taking them off cos they look bloody great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::bliss:

Just having a wee breather now, as I've been dancing around the house to the Mamma Mia soundtrack like a maniac since I tried them on, much to my 10 year old son's disgust!:D

Oh I'm so excited!!:happy036:

I love slimming world!!! Had a wee sneaky peak at the scales this afternoon and I seem to have lost another 2lbs.

YAY!!

WD huni! I cant wait to get in mine - hopefully not too long to go now! xxxxx

YAY!!

WD huni! I cant wait to get in mine - hopefully not too long to go now! xxxxx

Good luck!! What a feeling it is! I was a size 22 at Christmas. never thought I'd ever see a 16 again!

Well done, you must feel fantastic. I can't wait to fit into size 16. Keep going, you'll soon be in a 14!

Thanks. It's totally motivated me to keep going. When I started my diet my real target was to be a size 16, but now I've moved the goalposts!:D

Well done - its a great feeling isnt it! Im wearing some 16s now - cant wait til I can wear any 16...... then any 14...... oh the excitement. I too was a 22 well more of a 22/24 at Christmas! xxx

It must be a great feeling to start droping sizes not quite there yet only lost 8.5lbs so far can't wait!!!! xx

Iv been a 20 and despised it! I hated buying a 20 :(
Im now 16 on top 16 on waist and 18 on hips :/.
x

well done - that's brilliant! can't wait to be wearing 16's myself. will be wetting myself when i can get into an 18. got a way to go yet, but am determined to get there and seeing how much you've lost is inspiring :D

Is it really sad that I'm still excited by this?:D

Back