Eeeeeeek

xxweemzxx

So I have been well and truly off the plan for the last 3 months .... I have also been completely kidding myself that I am following it just without tracking! Well no more kidding myself on ... I am officially back to it I am going to write down EVERYTHING! Feel like I have no motivation though ... I'm off out tomorrow to buy my motivational clothing ... Seemed to work the best for me ... Medium hollister denim jacket ... Gonna cost me £50 ... I will get down into it ASAP ... I'm really struggling though ... I just want to be healthy ... Xxx

xxweemzxx said:
So I have been well and truly off the plan for the last 3 months .... I have also been completely kidding myself that I am following it just without tracking! Well no more kidding myself on ... I am officially back to it I am going to write down EVERYTHING! Feel like I have no motivation though ... I'm off out tomorrow to buy my motivational clothing ... Seemed to work the best for me ... Medium hollister denim jacket ... Gonna cost me £50 ... I will get down into it ASAP ... I'm really struggling though ... I just want to be healthy ... Xxx

Your so brave buying clothes!! I've got a wardrobe full of 'il get into'!! I feel that's the way forward and find out how many points it is before you stick it in ya gob!!! I've learned and sti make the odd mistake doing that!! I've been at it 'agsin' about a week. First week I got my period and sts but hopefully this week il be getting a decent loss!! Keep at it and track everything be really honest, like you say you only kid yourself. Good luck, here for motivation!! X

Your so brave buying clothes!! I've got a wardrobe full of 'il get into'!! I feel that's the way forward and find out how many points it is before you stick it in ya gob!!! I've learned and sti make the odd mistake doing that!! I've been at it 'agsin' about a week. First week I got my period and sts but hopefully this week il be getting a decent loss!! Keep at it and track everything be really honest, like you say you only kid yourself. Good luck, here for motivation!! X

Aww thanks, I have always found it to be the best way to motivate myself, I have successfully managed to go from a size 20 down to a size 14, the jacket is the equivelant of a size 12 so that's my next big goal :) xxxthanks so much for the support I have started a wee food diary too, so any advice if I'm veering off track there too would be much appreciated :) xxxxi sure your weight loss will be back on track again in no time, I always get bloated around that time of month too xxx

If that works for you then great!!! You know yourself!! That fab that you have gone from that I
Started at 15.11 so I have a long way to go!! You will do it, sometimes a kick up the bum is all we need. People are great for keeping you motivated on this site! I've got a diary too and it helps me to write it down. Not sure anyone reading it though lol. Just think christmas is here soon and think of all the little outfits you can buy lighter!! X

Back