Eek..black pepper and chilli flakes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Polgara, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Polgara

Polgara Member

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hmm...ok...managed to get through three days 100% but was driven mad by the sunday roast....so ended up having some ground black pepper/chilli just to have a strong taste in my mouth!

I'm turning into a weirdo :D ...but actually sat at the dinner table with family/friends to eat my porridge..and didn't feel too bad.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    That's the way to do it - I always have my soup at dinner time when my hubby is eating - have it in a proper soup bowl with a soup spoon. It's your meal, so treat it like one! :p I also put my mousses in little glass dishes and eat them with a small spoon. I think having our meals at proper meal times will make things easier when we go back to food (always assuming we ate at proper mealtimes anyway - I've always tried to).

4. skinny_minnie

skinny_minnie Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I always try to make sure I eat at meal times and I sit at the table with my soup in a bowl which really helps me feel like I've had a proper meal. I have added black pepper to my soups when they've been bland - are we ok to do this? I wasn't too sure but it was either that or throw it down the sink :eek:
    When are we allowed to start having the mousses? As I was always an evening nibbler, I've been having my first shake at around 11.30am then having my soup at 5pm when I get home from work and then I've had the choc (mint is nicest!) shakes (hot) so it still feels like a bit of a treat in the evening. Its worked well for me so far.

Good Luck & Keep going!!

5. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    You can have mousses after two weeks, and they are yummy! People have all different ways of making them, but I just follow the instructions on the tub and mine are fine (need lots of blending to make nice and foamy). Eat with a teaspoon and make your mousse last for ages! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.