eek chocci test (gotta be strong)

chocaslim

adores posting
Well my lovely hubby has just walked through the door from work and bought a box of thorntons with him for me very sweet, love him to bits but sssooo not good ive checked the syns online and they are 3.5 syns each
I only use my syns for chocolate anyway so ive put them in a freezer bag and taken 3 out for later and put the rest in the freezer for during the week do you think it will effect my weight loss if a do it this way till they've gone?

Well my lovely hubby has just walked through the door from work and bought a box of thorntons with him for me very sweet, love him to bits but sssooo not good ive checked the syns online and they are 3.5 syns each
I only use my syns for chocolate anyway so ive put them in a freezer bag and taken 3 out for later and put the rest in the freezer for during the week do you think it will effect my weight loss if a do it this way till they've gone?

There's only one way to find out hun ;)

The way I look at it, if chocolate is your thing, or red wine like me, we are all learning about moderation.

Go ahead hun and enjoy ... otherwise you will be like this all night:

:17729::17729::17729:

xx

Well done for not eating them all, freewzing them is a great idea.

Enjoy you treats and you should be fine.

You are to be congratulated if that was a bag of walkers sensations they'd be gone . Lol

Back