egg noodles

I was the very same, seems like we are eating loads!! I never bothered having the sandwich in the evening that it recommends on the plan though, never have the room for it. everything tastes so much nicer now. Feel very proud these days doing my shopping with a trolley full of fruit and veg!! xx

i have breakfast then lunch with a carb, weight watchers yoghurt with a little extra fruit for pudding, dinner with a carb then for pudding a little more fruit with low fat fromage frais as it says low fat dessert and yoghurt both allowed on one day lol oh well,only time will tell, the lady at lipotrim did tell me that even if i follow refeed strictly i may still gain a few lbs as soon as i start to eat carbs again because of the amount of weight that i have lost which i wasnt very happy about, will just take it day by day-week by week and see what happens xxxxx it is a great feeling buying healthy food and actually enjoying eating it xxx

I am following Rick Gallops book at the minute and i find it great. Makes loads of sense. It is just so great to not be binge eating anymore! Even if you do put on a few lbs it will only be your body readjusting to the change not because you have cheated. xx

Back