• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

***EGGS***!!!

does anyone have trouble with eggs. i had 2 yesterday and when i put it into my food diary thinking eggs are healthy and my dietician told me years ago they are high cholesterol not fat thought i was fine it came up they were 10 g fat:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:for the 2 OMG i had used 10g fat in just 1/2 my breakfast yesterday:eek::eek: had to be really good for the rest of the day:cry: won't make that mistake again but havn't had any repurcussions:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yeah a lot of us scrap the eggs idea =[ even though they lovely... least you know now chicka x

Eggs are generally a no-no but some people can cope with 1 every now and then :)

Hope you don`t get any side effects Xx

wow!! i didnt know that either will avoid eggs from now on :(

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I'm fine with eggs - no tango'ing at all. But then I worry - does this mean I retain the fat?

sorry to hyjack the thread but where do you find out stuff like this?? im struggling with potatos?? are the good or bad??

sorry to hyjack the thread but where do you find out stuff like this?? im struggling with potatos?? are the good or bad??
i get my info on my free calorie counter journal i googled free calorie counter and it came up there it counts everything gives graphs as well. also check the packs boxes etc... when you buy for nutritional value i count cals as well as fat now hopefully then i won't go wrong:D and keeping a food journal helps spot where i went wrong:eek::eek:

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
omlettes all the way baby!! one whole egg one white and bobs your uncle!!

wack a few beans on and your set up for day!!

love katie xxx

im ok with 1 egg but 2 and my tummy bubbles away like a simmering pot lol