Post New ThreadFind New
  1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I love eggs n since i have found out i was pregnant i aint touched 1! im really missing runny eggs on toast cant i just have 1? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    why can't you have eggs - I ate them through both my pregnancies no problem? All supermarket eggs are from hens vaccinated against salmonella, so as long as the egg isn't raw you should be fine.

4. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    REALLY??? YAY! i love eggs used to eat em everyday i got told i couldnt have runny eggs while being pregnant is there a limit on how many i can eat? thanks

5. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    All british lion eggs come from vaccinated chickens however I asked my GP when I got pregnant about those and he still said it's a risk. He put enough doubt in my head to avoid runny eggs. At the end of the day it's unlikely you'll have a problem, but it's the same with drinking in pregnancy etc. there's always a risk, it's up to you whether you take it.

Personally I avoided runny eggs along with everything else you should avoid as I figured it was only 9 months. Also bear in mind eggs will aid constipation which is another pregnancy side effect.

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    I still eat eggs but I make sure they are cooked through thoroughly, I wouldnt want to chance it. :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.