eggs ???

loopyloudrewitt

Can u have an egg on refeed week

Nope! You are only allowed veg, salad, meat, fish, fruit, potatoes, brown rice+ pasta and very low fat yoghurts :)
Are you re-feeding?
I did my re-feed just before Christmas, so if you have any questions. I'll happily answer them :D x

Yeah i had eggs.... as far as i know you can use 2 eggs as your protein portion....

I used to make an ommeltte/scrambleds and use 1 yolk, 2 whites!!!

Ty ladies . Hey dee how u gettin on

I'm ok.... i lost 6lb healthy eating with the odd LT shake to use them up last week.... But having a bit od a stressfull time at the min... and debating going TFR to have some safety and control!!

Bet you wished you hadn't asked now lol...

Deezer said:
I'm ok.... i lost 6lb healthy eating with the odd LT shake to use them up last week.... But having a bit od a stressfull time at the min... and debating going TFR to have some safety and control!!

Bet you wished you hadn't asked now lol...

So we're allowed eggs to replace the chicken :)?
Wish I'd of known this, I don't like chicken x

Ah dee ur doin great . Im back on tfr for another 7 weeks as i had 3 off at xmas nd gained 15lbs never done refeed or nothin silly me .. I wont let it happen this time tho . Hope everythin grts better for u hun x x x had a bad time before xmas myself . The OH got knocked down by car . Was bad but now he recovering .. Thank god . Let me know wat u chose to do . Im in day 6 of my first week back and boy its been a nightmare its worst than the 1st time i started lol

Deezer said:
Yeah i had eggs.... as far as i know you can use 2 eggs as your protein portion....

I used to make an ommeltte/scrambleds and use 1 yolk, 2 whites!!!

That's correct :)

Oh my word I did not know this! Poached egg on re-feed for definite!! xxx

I love eggs!!! Johns mum has chickens at her house so we get uber fresh eggs!!! They are amazing!!! x

Back