Eh...Not so much a newbie..Been away for a while =(

lauriel

Silver Member
Heyy everyone, its me. Im back :) I disappeared into a food oblivion for the last part of last year. I was on LT but stopped after noticing my hair coming out..I went to my GP who said it was nothing to worry about and to continue on with LT..I planned to do a low-carb diet, but it went a bit Pete Tong..I stuffed my face completely, which has told me that I need to do a total food replacement or nothing....I gained a stone over the Christmas and NY period. I am totally mortified with myself!! Well, Im back and determined to succeed this time! ..Im am getting married in May 2013 and want to lose 5stone before I do my dress shopping and I plan to do start this about June-July time this year. I won't be starting back on LT though, for some reason it is really expensive (£46 a week) where I live...So, Im moving on to Exante :) ..It works out at £29 a week, it is a snip compared to LT. What with the wedding coming up, I need to be careful with money. I feel pretty crap knowing I gained that much since Nov :sigh:

Hi there and welcome back!

Wedding dress shopping is such a great incentive to lose weight, I loved, loved, loved shopping for my wedding dress, ahh the memories :D

Good luck with exante, you can do it - just think of all those beautiful dresses you can try on. Keep us updated to your progress :)

Hi Blondegem,

thank you for the kind words and the warm welcome back :) Im going to conquer the blub this time!!! xx

Welcome to exante ,you have made the right choice. I choose exante for the same reason and so far l have no regrets. I have found that reading the posts and postings on this site is helping me to stay focused. It mightn't help you too. Any time you think about food log on to see how well others are doing, that will help you stay put. Another trick is to be part of the easter challenge going on.You can do it!

Back