Eh?

lastbiscuit

How can I have been 10 stone this am been 100% am on 4 shakes a day and now this evening I am 10st 5 ... How can this be lol oh and I've drank 3.5 litres I'm proper confused.com
V xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh meant to say I know it's water weight but what could of caused it? Hormones??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1 litre of water can weigh 2.2lbs approx! I suspect what caused it was everyday normal weight fluctuations based on your intake that day ;) Its not actual real weight! It doesn't happen very often for anyone to be lighter or the same as a morning weigh-in if taking the risk to jump on the scales at night!

i never ever weigh in the evening now as it always depresses me and its never ever right! its not a good idea to do it, stick to same time in morning if you can :)

I always weigh more in the evenings...then the diet fairy comes overnight and takes it all away...yeah right!!

see i weigh less in the mornings - then spikes in afternoons then i weigh less in evenings than i do in afternoons but not as low as the mornings i can ususally guage whta my weight will be the next morning by my weight last thing at night - im not really obessed .....honest ;-)

I get up at 4.30am if I am awake and weigh myself. My CDC say that's not normal behaviour...but what I say is what I get up to in the privacy of my own home...lol
hugs

My weight fluctuates wildly. One week I lost 5lbs but weighed myself at the same time the next night and I had gained 3lbs. Same food and water intake on both days. I'm so obsessed that I have started to weigh my clothes to ensure on each weigh in I am wearing the same weight!

I seem to have put on a lb overnight...damn!!

It's water not fat so sigh with relief and pee more lol

Back