Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

EIEIOO's food diary - comments welcomed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by eieioo, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I'm new to the forum and have found these food diaries great for recipes and guidelines so thought I would start one of my own! I welcome any advice or comments on how to mix things up abit! :D

So today was a GREEN DAY, and I was hungry lol

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB), with skimmed milk (HeA)

Lunch: 2 quorn sausages and a tin of heinz spaghetti, and a cup of coffee

Dinner: stir fry veg with soy sauce and a few spices and some asda fresh egg noodles which I syned as i've just discovered the fresh ones have a syn value

Snacks: Muillerlight poured over a chopped up banana and apple

also about to go and do one of davina mccalls 30 minute workouts :)

Last edited: 25 February 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looks like a good start. Dont forget to have your second B today though :)

4. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh that was another question i had to ask, is it essential to have all your healthy extras each day? and is it 1 HeA and 2 HeB's? just find it a bit confusing sometimes

5. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Another hungry day so decided to go GREEN

Breakfast : 2 quorn sausages & one egg scrambled, tsp of red sauce (1/2 syn) class of water

Lunch: toastie made with 2 light laughing cows (HeA), 2 slices of kingsmill wholemeal bread (HeB x2), mushrooms and onions. Had a small bowl of home made vegetable soup, stock was made from water and one knor stock cube which i added barley and lentils to, is this syn free???!? i think i read that barley and lentils boiled were syn free? and also that knor stock cubes were now syn free

Had a late large lunch so probably will not have dinner as I'm heading to a house warming and plan on having a few morgans spiced and diet coke
    anyone know the syn value for morgans spiced or sailor jerry rum??

6. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah its pretty important to get your A's and B's in :)
    on red and green days you must have two B's but you can have either 1 or 2 A's. on extra easy days you must have 1 A and 1 B xx

7. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well yesterday was going so so well

breakfast: 2 nimble bread (HeB) & banana

Lunch: chicken breast (HeB) with wholegrain mustard (1 syn) on it and some baby tomamatoes cut on top and all cooked under the girl, with one small baked potato and a some garden peas

dinner : syn free mushroom soup, and a muillerlight

then my lovely boyfriend came up with a takeaway pizza and i had to have 3 slices

im ashamed! its the time of the month where i get ultra hungry but still no excuse
    hopefully today will be better

on a better note... i went shopping on saturday for a wedding outfit and realised i've dropped a whole dress size!!!!

Last edited: 1 March 2010
  8. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    so today was a good day, and it was GREEN

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) skimmed milk (HeA)

Lunch: Beans & 2 nimble bread slices (HeB) with a teaspoon of flora pro activ (1/2 syn) & an apple

Dinner: 1 Quorn southern style burger (2.5 syns) with some asda savoury rice

Snack : 1 breadstick (1 syn)

Syn total = 4

9. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yet another GREEN DAY

Breakfast: 2 nimble bread (HeB) coffee with a splash of skimmed milk, 1 laughing cow & 1 babybel (HeA)

Lunch: one tin of chickpea and sweet potato soup & a packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

dinner: 2 fish fingers (6 syns), 2 slices of nimble (HeB) 1 tbsp of red sauce (1 syn), champ & peas and finished with a muiller light

total syns - 11

10. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    RED DAY for a change

Breakfast : a boiled egg and 3 nimble wholemeal (HeB) with a cup of tea and a splash of milk (1/2 syn)

Lunch
    : a few pieces of cooked chicken, 2 turkey rashers & 2 slices of nimble wholemeal (5 syns) & a diet coke

Dinner: Syn free sausages, baked beans (HeB) and a yoghurt

Snacks - 2 babybels (HeA) & one other cup of coffee (1/2 syn)

Syns for today = 6

11. knitter

knitter Chocaholic

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think it's only Weightwatchers bread that's 3 slices for a heb. You may have to syn 3rd slice at breakfast. Other than that your menu looks great.

12. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for your comment knitter! had a pretty synful weekend with friends and family members birthdays :-( but im back on track today

Green day

Breakfast - quorn sausage & one scrambled egg

Lunch
    - 2 nimble (heb) beans & 3 laughing cow (hea)

dinner - baked potato with 100g sainsburys fresh chicken & bacon pasta (5 syns) also mixed in a teaspoon of branstons hot chilli & jalepeno relish... anyone know the syn value?

13. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    another green day

breakfast
    - green tea, muillerlight, apple

lunch - 2 quorn sausages, 2 nimble bread (heb) and one poached egg & a packet of walkers squares ( 5 1/2 syns) ... green tea

dinner - one quorn sausage, a free pasta n sauce, 2 nimble bread (heb) and 2 laughing cows (hea)

snack - 4 midget gems (1 1/2 syns)

syns used - 7

14. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    RED DAY

Breakfast
    - 2 nimble (heb) 3 turkey rashers, 2 eggs scrambled & a teaspoon of red sauce (1/2 syn)

Lunch- banana and a muillerlight

dinner - chicken and veg 4 egg omlette, with 2 laughing cows... dessert was 2 rich tea crushed (4 syns) with a vanilla muillerlight poured over it and half a banana chopped on top DELICIOUS!

snacks - packet of square crips (5 1/2 syns),

syn total =10

think i've ate too many eggs this week already so no more until next week, i'm slightly sickened

Last edited: 10 March 2010
  15. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    EXTRA EASY - Very hungry today!

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, one piece of wholemeal bread (Hex), one laughing cow light (hex) apple and a Glass of orange+mango squash no sugar

Lunch - A bowl of vegetable soup, 1 laughing cow, one slice of chicken. 2 chocolate sweets (5 syns) 1 After 8 (2 syns)

Dinner - Slimming world syn free wedges, chicken breast stuffed with 3 laughing cows mixed with fresh chives & chilli. Tbsp of light mayo (2 syns) A fat free activia

Snacks - 2 choloate sweets (5 syns)

Total syns = 14

16. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Extra easy - very hungry yet again!

Breakfast
    - porridge (hex) milk (hex) and banana

Dinner/Lunch - Potatoes, chicken (with some seasoning out of a packet of flava it, not sure on the syns in it) and a load of veg and some gravy (2 syns) and one chocolate sweet (2.5 syns)

Supper - 2 rounds of wholemeal bread (8 Syns) with 1 tsp of low fat spread (1 syn) 2 slices of ham, mandarine orange, apple & a cup of tea

Total syns = 13.5

17. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Breakfast: scrambled eggs, w/meal bread (Hex), with flora, fruit salad

Lunch: spaghetti, fruit salad, 1 cadburys chocolate finger

Dinner: vegetable soup, savoury rice & veg with a drizzle of sweet chilli,& some berries for dessert

2.5 syns for rice
    1 syn Sweet chilli
    1 syn for flora
    1.5 syns for chocolate finger

Attached Files:

18. eieioo

eieioo Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh and laughing cow for other healthy extra

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.