Electronic sisha pipes and ketosis?

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hey everyone!

Was just wondering if anyone knew if these would effect ketosis? I stopped smoking 6 weeks ago and I'm using and electronic sisha pipe thing that I refill with different flavoured liquids that have nicotine in...

I'm on day 5 and still haven't hit ketosis and I have been 100% and only drink water and black coffee, so I'm wondering if its the pipe or could it be the porridge and the carbonara packs?

Thanks =)

it wont be the porridge or carbonara packs, they dont have any more carbs in them than the shakes and soups, they've been designed to be the same. Only the bars have a little more and even that's not significant.

As for the shisa pipes, you're best off emailing Exante and asking them, but I can't see why something you inhale would affect ketosis.

And as for not getting into ketosis, are you sure? The stix aren't that accurate, there have been a few people where it's not shown they are but they've got all the symptoms. I haven't had any symptoms in ages, I'm not cold and my breath is fine, apart from not being hungry I wouldn't know I was in ketosis. I have stix but cant be bothered to check, I'm doing the diet 100% so it doesnt worry me.

Thanks for your reply =)

Yeah I think I'll leave it a couple more days cus I think im slowly getting into ketosis, it may be because its my third time round my body might be fighting it lol! I don't use the stick things, i just know that I'm still hungry and my belly is grumbling and I don't have my ketosis buzz yet =( lol! Lol although I've been getting colder so fingers and toes crossed =)

Back