Elspeth's plan to win!

elsmar30

My plan to win is to write down everything I make and/or eat and where possible or relevant to add photographs to my posts

Monday -14th January

Week 1

Green Day:
Breakfast - Bran Flakes (Hex B) with SS Milk

Lunch - Yogurt with grapes pineapple and apple

Dinner - Huge Baked Potato with low fat lurpak, huge salad of mixed leaves, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber, boiled eggs, roast chicken (Hex B), grated cheese (Hex A) with extra light mayo and balsamic vinegar ( 2syns)

Snacks - Special K Cracker Crisps (21) = 4 1/2 Syns

Total Syns for day = 6 1/2

The reason I love Slimming World

Attachments

• image-3165873357.jpg
    image-3165873357.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Tuesday: Extra Easy

Breakfast: Grilled bacon, tomatoes and 2 slices weight watchers bread (HexB)
Yogurt with pineapple, apple and grapes

Lunch: Homemade Carrot & Coriander Soup

image-3249161097.jpg

Dinner: Creamy Pasta Bolognese

Attachments

• image-494013571.jpg
    image-494013571.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Monday -14th January

Week 1

Green Day:
Breakfast - Bran Flakes (Hex B) with SS Milk

Lunch - Yogurt with grapes pineapple and apple

Dinner - Huge Baked Potato with low fat lurpak, huge salad of mixed leaves, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber, boiled eggs, roast chicken (Hex B), grated cheese (Hex A) with extra light mayo and balsamic vinegar ( 2syns)

Snacks - Special K Cracker Crisps (21) = 4 1/2 Syns

Total Syns for day = 6 1/2

The reason I love Slimming World

That looks so scrummy! Here to follow!

Wednesday: Green Day

Breakfast - scrambled eggs and baked beans with 2 slices of toast (HexB) and 2tsps lurpak lightest (2syns)

Lunch - Carrot & Coriander soup, yogurt and fruit

Dinner - Huge Salad with Slimming World Chips and Chicken

image-650585282.jpg

Easiest way to make SW crinkle chips - best money spent on a kitchen gadget

Step2 - I use a pizza tray as the holes underneath keep them crispy.

Attachments

• image-2038482241.jpg
    image-2038482241.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thursday: Green Day

Breakfast - Boiled Eggs mixed/mashed up with 2tsps Lurpak Lightest(2syns) and wm toast (HexB)

Last edited:
Well............. I kinda let my food diary slip by the wayside after Thursday! If I'm totally honest it's because I thought I'd blown it on Friday with 50th birthday celebrations for my friend - we spent the afternoon and evening in Glasgow - i even had a strawberry daiquiri in The Social

image-3103209361.jpg

How lush was this!!!!!!
as well as a 3 course dinner including a half bottle of rosé wine in The Grill Room @ 29! More drinks in Brown's before getting the last train home!!! Anyway - that's out my system and I must have done something right before and after Friday to have a 3.5lb loss this morning!! Bring on week 2!

Monday: Green Day

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs with 20g LFcheese (1/2 HexA), 2 slices WM toast (HexB) spread with 2 tsps Lurpak Lightest (2syns)

Lunch - Big bowl of Homemade Lentil Soup

Dinner - Potato, Onion and Cheese Pie (1/2 HexA), Carrots and Tenderstem Broccoli with Cold Roast Beef (HexB)

Last edited:
Friday 25th!

Ha! So much for keeping this up to date daily! Right - no more playing around! On it big time!

Breakfast: Fitnesse cereal (HexB) with 100 mls Semi-Skimmed Milk (HexA)

:cry:Tuesday 12th Feb : put 1lb on again this week!!! Jeezo - what is wrong with me?!
Let's start again - no guilt, no blame, just a fresh start!

Breakfast:- boiled eggs mashed with 2tsps lurpak lighter and on 2 slices Warburton wm bread = 1HexB and 2syns.

Lunch:- homemade vegetable soup

Dinner:- liver and bacon casserole with carrot, swede, onions, tinned tomatoes and 1 knorr beef stock pot

Snacks:- walkers baked crisps, 2x minibabybel, pickled onions, baby beetroot, mixed salad = 1HexA, 4 1/2 syns

Total Syns = 6 1/2

Last edited:
Wednesday 13th:-

Breakfast:- mini choc chip weetabix with 125mls of ss milk heated up! Yummy! 1HexA and 1HexB

Back