Elsz' SW diary... Motivation, thoughts and stuff. All welcome :)

Elsz

So, I'm fairly new to this site, but my head is getting back in the game so thought I'd start a diary...

A little bit about me...
I'm Elsz, 28, living near manchester.
4 years ago I joined slimming world after being told by a nurse that if my blood pressure got any higher I would have to stop the pill I was taking. And possibility of high blood pressure medication.
at the age of 24, that's not what I wanted.

so in the May of 2009, I joined slimming world... Weighing in at 17st 9.

3 and a bit years later, with a lot of highs and lows... Hard work, perseverance, a lovely group of friends and delicious food.... I reached my target of a loss of 7stone.
Absolutely thrilled, I fitted into a size 12 dress on my wedding day in June last year!
i was a size 10 / 12 and felt amazing.

skip forward to now... I stopped going to class, and some of the weight has crept back on... I just love food.

ive spent a few months faffing around, but its time to do something. So I've been reading my books and looking on here, looking at posts on Facebook groups etc...

So now is the time to start my journey back down to my target. I'm going to weigh myself in a couple of days... But I think I'm around 10 to 14 lb away from my originally target. Once I get there, I may look to reduce it... But I will see how it goes.

so here goes.... I'm quite excited!!!
wish me luck!?!?!?

So I've had some ideas for meals that I used to have when sticking to sw properly.

we had lentil shepherds pie from the green book last night.
ive made a curry loaf today with the chickpea Dahl and savoury rice. Smells delicious.
also getting into butternut squash soup.

have some yogurt jelly on the go for puddings...

now to remind myself of healthy extras and all the exciting things I can do with those!!!

i have some doctors appointments this week, but once they're out of the way I'm hoping to up my exercise again as well

Back