Email from Courier

dolly_daydream

What kinda time can I expect to get the email from the courier to say when they will be delivering tomorrow?

I have loads to do tomorrow and the earlier I know the time the better...I'm also just gagging to know lol!! xx

I tend to find IF they email it's quite early. Unfortunately they don't always

Ok cheers starlight, I've just checked the website and it says I should receive a dispatch email from Exante tonight with a tracking number. Does that usually happen? Do you happen to know what hrs they deliver between? We are suppose to be going to view a sofa tomorrow and its our day to go to my mother in laws but I don't want to miss delivery and have to rearrange, I'm far too keen for that lol!!xx

I didnt get any emails from Exante, I placed the order waited and got two boxes then the thrid the next morning. Dont worry it will come. I am ordering a 7 week supply on Thursday - a week before my packs runs out so just hoping it comes within the week!

Do they usually come next working day like they so though?xx

I've had my email about the delivery tmw already, but they don't specify an hour slot until tmw morning. Mine came through at 7:30am ish last week.
Can't wait for my mega porridge order tmw! Only ordered one last week :-(

wat day did u order hun? I've not had mine so i've just emailed them...I'll b well peev'd if it doesnt come tomorrow xx

It was a pick your own bumper pack as I ordered my first bumper pack last week and decided I liked certain things ALOT and others definitely not so much! I've been waiting since I tried my porridge on sat for it to arrive, it's going to be my staple meal I think :) I'm sure it will arrive, my confirmation email only came through an hour ago.

I still havent had mine grrr!! I ordered on Friday. On ur account on the exante website does it changed to dispatched or just say complete? I know I am a pain in the but, but I want it lol!! xx

You have to order before 1pm for the next day delivery. On a friday if you order after 1pm, it wont be sent till the Monday, so would be Tuesday. If you are in Northern Ireland orders take longer I am afraid :(

Thanks ladies, I know I should expect it tomorrow but I havent received the email with the tracking info in from exante and I know they have my email correct as I had an order confirmation. So I'm just hoping it is actually going to come tomorrow, decided not to wait in for it now tho. Only thing is I'd have got a few more tony ferguson products in town today if I thought it might not arrive tomorrow. I know its not the same as exante but is getting me into the routine of not eating. I have a couple of superdrug shakes left so should be ok til tomorrow night, might just have to go to town again!! xx

ps I am in scotland but not remote :eek:) xx

It was about 2 or 3pm...

lol divster its in glasgow xx

yer but if u order before 1pm it shud arrive next working day which wud have been today, if its after it should be tomorrow...maybe it will still come but I will just b one of those people that doesnt get the emails!! xx

Cheers hun will do!! Fingers crossed!!xx

Back