Email from HL Fulfillment?

lauriel

Silver Member
Hey everyone,

my mum has ordered 2 boxes of shakes and bars..One for her and one for her friend. After seeing my losses she wanted to give it ago! Anyway....My Dad went online and ordered from exante but he has not received any notification from HL Fulfillment services yet. Everytime I order I get my email from them the very next day. He placed the order Sunday afternoon and as of yet he has heard nothing. As today is Wednesday both he and my mum are panicking a bit as the money has been taken from his bank....

Do they always send an email? Or can there be occasions when they don't?? -He checked his junk folder and there was nothing there either. I would just like to know so that I can get them to chillout!! Thanks!

Hiya,

From reading some other posts i dont think everyone has recieved emails everytime. If they are really panicking just tell them to ring exante they will be able to put their mind at rest regarding the order x

Hi, not sure who or what HL Fullfilment is, but if its to say order been dispathced or anything to do with the order after it being ordered, I never got an email. All I had was a confirmation that they got my order. I got my order the next day, no harm in ringing them though. x

I would tell him to email exante, thats what I did...I was just writing on another thread saying I received neither email, not one with tracking info in from exante or one from the courier. Exante did get back to me pretty quick with an hr time slot I was to expect my delivery...I would think your dads order is coming today.xx

thanks guys - I told them they were panicking over nothing! I do recall seeing another post somewhere about not receiving an email from HL Fulfillment, but couldn't find it or remember exactly what it said. My folks are such worriers!!!

You can understand it tho, I'm a bit of a jobsworth me lol...if a company tell me I'll receive two emails I expect to, its just not good business not to,it reflects badly even if it is just an email, puts u at ease that ur goodies r on the way.xx

Im the same - If I am told to expect something I'll expect, there's not reason not to! My emails have turned up everytime so I said to my folks to watch out for it. I'll get my mum to give exante a buzz, see what they say x

I've not had an email a couple of times before.
I dont worry about it as my exante turns up the day after I've ordered it.
I would start to worry if I didn't receive my packs though.

I know delivery to Ireland takes longer but it would still be best to email exante to just put everyones mind at rest. You dont all wanna be wondering if/when you'll get your packs.

Just to let you know I have ordered from them several times and they usually come the next day (if ordered in the morning) and get an email that morning with the estimated time of delivery. However one time I did get an email and a few days went by. I emailed them to ask where my goods were (I had paid via PayPal so I had my receipt) and they emailed me back within the hour apologising for the mess up and paid me postage back. I did think that was pretty good service!

I've placed quite a few orders over the months and i think i've only had 2 e-mails advising a delivery slot from Hl Fulfillment (and one of them ended up not being correct and no delivery coming until i got another e-mail the next day from them with a new time slot which was correct this time).
The rest of the times i've just had the original e-mail from Exante confirming me placing my order and then nothing else but the parcel has still come pretty much as expected.

Thanks everyone, it usually takes them 3 days to deliver them jn northern ireland.. My mum's delivery turned up yesterday but she was at work lol! Typical! Luckily its only a 5min drive to the depot to collect it :)

Back