Embarrasing Question

lottie

Hi All

I haven't posted on here yet as I feel a bit of a fraud, not starting the diet until next week, but I have been reading absolutely everything I can on LL online and really love these forums!

I have a rather embarrassing question about the diet which I didn't really feel comfortable asking at the information session in front of a bunch of strangers; but the anonymity of the internet helps with that!

At my information evening I was all clued up and knew all about no milk in tea etc etc, but other ladies obviously weren't. One girl kept asking 'well what about a slice of lemon in water? What about just a drop of milk in tea?' and the LL lady kept saying 'no anything that deviates from the plan can mess it up'. Well when I got home and told my boyfriend all about this and said how strict it was the first thing (typical) he thought of was 'well what about oral sex?'. Now I know obviously it's not a major consumption; but from what the lady was saying; if having milk in your tea one day could kick your body out of fat burning then could performing oral sex do the same??

I have searched high and low for the answer to this. I know it's a silly thing but my boyfriend and I do enjoy an active sex life and I'd rather find out now than suddenly stop losing weight and have to try and explain why!!!! It's an act we both enjoy and as I have a substantial amount of weight to lose neither of us are too keen on the prospect of stopping that for 6-9 months (him less keen than me for some reason ;) ).

I hope this question isn't considered rude or inappropriate; I just couldn't think of another way to find out the answer!!!

Thank you and apologies if I've offended anyone.

Lottie xx

Its been a while since someone has left me speechless...this question did, momentarily.

Then after i stopped laughing (no offence intended) i thought i had better respond.

The simple answer is....don't worry yourself about it. Its not important and as it is protein (!!!:p:p:p) its unlikely to kick you out of ketosis.

Nuff said i think, but a rather odd first post.:rolleyes:

No no none taken at all. I laughed at myself for worrying about it. I am mortally embarrassed about having to ask but I had no other way of finding out and I don't want to mess ANOTHER diet up!!

Thanks for response ;)

Lottie, this made me giggle!! Thank you!!

I have the answer to your problem, and am shocked that I am too embarrassed to put it on here. Especially when I don't embarrass easily.........

OK, here goes, if you are worried about putting weight on (although oral sex wouldn't put you out of kitosis for reasons Lemma has already stated), simply don't swallow anything!!!!

dear lord Corey..... :)

Oh dear God!!! I thought it Corey, but only you could have said it!!!!:beam:

Funniest post of the year!:D

Maybe you should just scratch n sniff for a while!;)

Oral sex is just fine but you must swallow to get all the valuable nutrients it is very important. It as more protein than 6 large eggs you know. Also a great teeth whitener.
Oh and if you get him to raise his arms in the air and either grunt or cough prior to ejaculation this completely empties the ssf (sperm storage facility) and both parties benefit from this.
Its not a silly question, and you have cum to the right place.
Good luck on your diet kidda x

WTF!! lol

Oral sex is just fine but you must swallow to get all the valuable nutrients it is very important. It as more protein than 6 large eggs you know. Also a great teeth whitener.
Oh and if you get him to raise his arms in the air and either grunt or cough prior to ejaculation this completely empties the ssf (sperm storage facility) and both parties benefit from this.
Its not a silly question, and you have cum to the right place.
Good luck on your diet kidda x

I am feeling very down/sad today but this post has brought a smile to my face so thank you....:D

The arms raised and grunting was kinda funny.... isn't that normal;)

Does it REALLY whiten teeth....;)

OH YES, TRUST ME! X

Im different, im a man of the cloth.......................a rag and bone man actually but you can trust me, ask anyone xx

Yes, This thread certainly puts you off the thought of 'eating'....but definately made me remember to add wallpaper paste to my shopping list!:D

Yes, This thread certainly puts you off the thought of 'eating'....but definately made me remember to add wallpaper paste to my shopping list!:D

Hilarious!!! x

Back