Emergency Kitten's diary! Day 1

Hello all
Here's my diary for my CD weightloss journey - just for my own amusement really and to give me somewhere to write it all down! I don't expect anyone to actually, you know, READ this, but that's ok.

I did consider a blog but that's a bit public and I don't want to broadcast this to the world just yet.

Well, I'm EK, I'm 40 in a few months and I'm on Day 1. This isn't my first pass at a VLCD, I lost a lot of weight several years ago with LL but have slowly stacked a lot of it back on.

Today's stats - 14 stone on the nose and at 5'5 that gives me a BMI of 32.6.

My goal is to get to 11 stone and I have 18 weeks to do it. 42lb in 18 weeks, I know that's reasonable but I have to stick to it.

So day 1 has been a bit of a challenge. I only like chocolate shakes so that's all I'm having (I know, of old, that its just not worth trying anything else!) Started with a full litre of shake at about 830am. I make them up with huge amounts of water because that's just the only way I find them palatable plus I think the extra water can't do me any harm. Went off to the shops so far so good and had a black coffee whilst I was out. Then I split up the other two packs into halves, and have had them spread out through the day, with an 'oh-god-i'm-dying' readymix carton of choc shake at about 4. Just had my last half litre so with a cup of green tea before bed, that's me done.

Cleared away all the xmas chocolate/sweets/snacks today - my husband can take them to work and then they are GONE!

Feeling good that I've made the decision and started off again, feeling hungry and wobbly and weak too. Will go to bed soon just to get away from being hungry!

Back