Emily's Cambridge Weight Plan Diary

Hi everyone,

My name is Emily, I'm 24 years old (25 next week) I've always been over weight since my teens and been only loads of different diets... U name it and I have got the t-shirt, so I decided to try CWP, thought what's the harm!!
My starting weight is 14st 3lbs, and I'm 5ft 6ins..... Which makes me very over weight... I'm looking to get down to 10st give or take a few lbs, but I no it's going to be a long old road ahead so keep your comments coming and I will push u along in return :)

So it's day 2!!! I've done well.... I think!! I'm on step 2, so 3 CWP products a day plus a healthy meal, no carbs which has been a struggle :-( but I have done well.... Drinking water is my downfall but I'm trying my best.... Gym tomorrow with my husband so maybe a little workout will help me a bit more :) xx

Day 3 - today has been a good day, went to swop my shakes I didn't like for something I did, had a lovely dinner with corn mince and green veg..... Did add some tinned tomato tho!!! It's to dry without it!! But the tomatoes are only 39 cals per half a tin, just drinking my last bit of water before having my last shake, hot chocolate mint I think :) got my first weight in next Tuesday :-S .... Got a street party to go to on the Monday which will be hard.... Cucumber for me lol, also working lates this weekend!!! Omg I'm in for a tough couple of days x

hey hun i think tomotoes will take you out of ketosis x

Day 4 - over!!! Been really moody today!!! It was meant to be "date night" with my husband, but he didn't finish till late, so I cooked the prawn rice noodle Chinese (page 46), and I thought maybe coz we couldn't do date night he would think ahead and maybe get me some flowers or a nice card!!!! Nope nothing!!! So pissed off!! Now I'm doing lates for the next 3 days and not going to see him, I feel bad coz I'm angry but I also feel like its the same old thing every day, a nice little surprise would be nice... Men!!! Rant over!!! Any way done ok today, didnt have my last shake I'm too full from dinner still..... Note for tomorrow...... Drink more water!!!

Day 5... Hmm today was ok, I had a little slip up.... Had a bean sprout prawn dish for dinner and I'm sure that's not in the CWP !!! But on the upside I find a massive bar of chocolate which someone left in my tray at work for saying thanks..... I looked at it.... Picked it up.... Smelt it..... And then gave it away!!!!! God that was hard!!! Must hit the gym on Monday!!!

Day 7.... 1 week completed!!! Had my roast dinner earlier!!..... Well I say roast... It was chicken breast, cabbage and broccoli :-S I miss my roast potatoes so much!!! Sat and watched my husband have what I normally had.... I couldn't believe the difference in size of the portions!! It was so much on one plate!! Mine was not even a quarter, found it really easy this week... I'm surprised!!! Im not saying I haven't been hungry coz I have some times but I try and focus on something, weigh in on Tuesday :-s and my birthday is Wednesday :) xx

Hey Emily, Tomotoes deffo take you out of ketosis..
but on a positive note, 14 stone really isn't very very overweight for your height. It'll take you no time at all to get down to your goal :)

Aww thanks Hun, weigh in today :-S went to a party for the queen's 60th, I took my own food :) so much I wanted to eat that everyone was having... Mash, sausages, cheese, crisps!! But wot I missed most of all was fruit!! So many strawberrys were left over last night!!! I couldn't even have one!!! O well it will be worth it in the end!!

What food did you take? What diet plan are you on?
Always get confused when people eat as i'm on SS lol so don't eat anything!
Good luck with your weigh in x x

emilykent87 said:
Aww thanks Hun, weigh in today :-S went to a party for the queen's 60th, I took my own food :) so much I wanted to eat that everyone was having... Mash, sausages, cheese, crisps!! But wot I missed most of all was fruit!! So many strawberrys were left over last night!!! I couldn't even have one!!! O well it will be worth it in the end!!

I miss fruit loads!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started on step 3, only coz my job needs me to have a lot of energy to walk around for hours at a time, and I go to PT college have have my exams in June, so need to be focused for them, then I will drop down a step, I took chicken breast and 80g of broccoli yum lol x

Ah ok bless ya :) x x

Back