Emilys Celebrity Slim Diary 2013

Emilyx

Silver Member
hi there
i know ill probably be rambling to myself but thought id post a diary on this forum incase there are lurkers who want to know more about the plan :)

im currently on day 2 and so far so good! dreading tomorrows day 3 but im sure ill be okay.

today ive had
b - vanilla shake
s - alpen light bar
l - caramel shake
s - muller light
d - 2 med eggs scrambled with fry light
not sure if im going to have the last snack to be honest! quite full as it is.

x

day 3, feel fine, not hungry or anything though the other half was making himself a roll earlier and i wouldnt of minded a bit! lol but didnt have any.

b- strawberry shake
s- alpen light bar
l - chocolate shake
s - frozen muller light - nom!
d - chicken breast

Last edited:
Hi. On day 4. Finding it harder today but I have lost 5.5lbs since I started so really pleased. I've been having a few headaches but its not too had. There doesn't seem to be many people on here doing CS.

Hi Im doing CS too, using up some old CD/LL packs and some Tesco meal replacement too!

Ive been healthy eating since xmas and lost a bit but started properly with CS today, good luck!

Laura x

Hey. I started celebrity slim 3 weeks before christmas. I managed to lose 13 pounds which was a jean size so I was we'll chuffed.

I put 6 pounds back on at christmas but after 4 days of cs I had lost it again. ?

I honestly feel its the best way to lose weight as its quick you see results and when i went back to eating and drinking for 2 weeks although I put weight on I stayed the same jean size.

How are you getting on? Xx

My usual day looks like this

Wake up - glass of water or hot water with lemon if its cold outside lol.

8am Breakfast - CS shake

9.30am cup of coffee

11am- snack like a satsuma or small apple or couple of slices of cold meat

1pm- CS soup (yummy!)

3pm- snack again like fridge raiders or some cucumber carrot and houmous

Cup of tea

5pm- Dinner protein the size of my fist and 2 times that of veg or salad

Then a wee dessert like berries and yoghurt or a little bit of mango with yoghurt. If I fancy something savoury I will have a handful of bits with salt and pepper on them.

In between all this I have 2-3 litres of water a day.

X

Ahhh well done Mrs Bayne! Do you have a diary? would love to follow, need all the support I can get and you'll clearly be an inspiration to me!

x

Back