Emilys Diary

Emilyx

Silver Member
hi there

well im back here :) reason being, i was doing celebrity slim and came to the end of my packs, and looking for a cheaper alternative that is easily available, i was only having the packs and meal as i wasn't hungry throughout the day so i ordered my slim and save stuff yesterday and its just arrived today.

had milk truffa bar, nom nom! will try out the toffee and the cookies and cream shakes today and then have a meal tonight.

had a nsv past two days, got size 12 tracksuit bottoms on and i bought some shoes the other day, arrived yesterday and they're too big! so my shoe size have gone from a size 6 nealry 7 to a size 4!

hope everyone else is okay
xx

day 2, feeling okay. my son has a cold so think im coming down with it too lol but never mind! little one was nearly sent home from school yesterday (picked him up half hour early and they said its obvious hes unwell) so kept him home today as hes just coughing a lot more with a temp.

havent had anything yet, just water :) trying to hold off as long as possible.
will be trying the toffee shake today! twas the cookies and cream i had yesterday lol

xx

You've done so well so far. Keep it up. Cookies and Cream is the only one I don't like- tastes like salty soap to me!

thank you, how are you finding s&s?
the cookies and cream did have a weird taste i must admit, wont be ordering much of them lol, the toffee tasted a bit like coffee? was okay.

day 2 done! :D been feeling hungry most the evening but not caving in, water will do the trick, its not long until im in bed and then itll be another day.

xx

I'm on day 16, lost 9.5lbs so far and I'm not hungry. I love it except for how unsociable it is. But I can cope with that for a few more weeks. The first few days are hard- the day before I went into ketosis I was very cold, grumpy and sooo hungry. I now find the cravings hard at times, but that is all they are, cravings and at no point have I actually broken the diet (had a couple of unexpected meals out but just gone carb free and been ok). Let us know how you're getting on.

oh wow that is a good loss in so little time! yeah thats how i feel with the cravings, though today im feeling fine apart from a little cold (its cold outside anyways lol)
got a vanilla and a toffee shake to have for later, have put in my 2nd order, can only afford a week at a time at the moment until next friday.
are you planning to stay on S&S until goal?

xx

It's not as good as some, but I don't have that much to lose and I also have an under active thyroid, which is making things harder for me (it isn't correctly medicated yet, but they don't seem to be able to get it right :( ). I'm coming off sns on 21st December for a friends wedding and staying off plan over Christmas. I hope to be at goal or below by then but we will see. Any gains over Christmas and I'll be straight back on, then planning to refeed onto JUDDD- might try that over Christmas any way and see how I get on.

What about you? Think you'll stay on?

im not too sure, im like you dont have that much to go (started this at 11st4lbs) so got to lose two stone. i was thinking of doing the same as you, stay on until december, come off for christmas (sons birthday early january) and get back onto it but i might not lol, i did juddd before which was really good but i decided to do that for maintenance as i had trouble with down days. im actually hoping ill be at goal by christmas but doubt it!

xxx

day 3 done but i am shattered! dont know if its lack of sleep or the diet. dont really like the vanilla shake :/ never mind! just going to have a lazy evening watching corrie and eastenders lol! hopefully will be a bit more awake tomorrow.

xx

well had a mad night last night/early morning with the little one! though it did mean very little sleep and managed to break the diet. grr! back on it tomorrow though.

scales broken lol but bought some new ones today and a bit miffed as i checked my weight on it and i liked what i saw! checked that they worked and they correctly weighed my weights (4lbs) lol so ill change the stats either tomorrow.

xx

well stats changed today so then i can look back at this weight instead of the original 11st4lbs lol, re-do of day 1 today. feeling fine apart from tired with the little one! not looking forward to half term. just had my bar, will have chocolate and toffee shakes today with an omlette for later :)

hope everyone is okay
xxx

re-done.. done :) been feeling a bit dizzy and headachey, but thats normal.
making sure im in bed by 10 tonight as im sure the little one will be up at 5 again lol def liked the toffee shake second time around. thank god i got more of them and the chocolate ones coming tomorrow :p

xx

woke up today feeling fine, no hunger, quite awake and this was with being woken up at 1am until 3am! my next box of goodies is coming between 11:08 - 12:08 - love how it even says the minutes! will be having the coconut bar, vanilla and chocolate shake today with some chicken later :)

xxx

Back