• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Emma returns!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
HI Everyone,
You may have noticed I haven't been around for a few weeks. The first week I was lurking on the forum, just not posting. This week though, I haven't been on minimins at all really. I've been unwell and not really left bed. I couldn't manage any shakes, even water was hard to keep down. Dr advised me to try dry food, so I have nibbled on odd pieces of toast this last week.:rolleyes:
I'm much better now though and have my weigh in on Monday next week. I have no idea what the scales will show, but I'm back on sole sorce today.:D:D:D
I really want to try and get 2 stone off by the end of September, I have a friends wedding to go to, and it'd be good if I could show off my new figure. :)

How are everyone else doing? I'd love all my lovely friends to let me know how they are getting on, so I can catch up with you all. It'll take me months to read every thread from the last week!!! :p

Big Hugs x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
about [email protected] time
missed you - sorry you've been poorly and very glad your back x
have a great day chuck!

minxie

One day at a time!
Welcome back and glad you are feeling better!

Awww, poor you, sounds rotten. Glad you're on the mend, and able to get back on cd! Sure you'll be looking luscious for the wedding! xx

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi Emma, nice to see you back. I am sure you will shift that 2 stone soon enough, but your health comes first so take care x

Welcome back honey, sorry to hear you have been unwell :hug99:but great to hear you are feeling better and back on SS :D

Good luck with your re-start and losing 2 stone before the wedding at the end of September xxx

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
ola. Missed you:grouphugg:xoxox

Thank goodness Emma, we missed you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well :( But so glad you are back with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hey guys,Thanks so much for your lovely welcoming messages. I was reallt touched reading your replies :) I'm looking forward to sitting down over the weekend and catching up with how you have all been getting on! lol @ Jim - my scales at home have definitaley moved down, but i'm not sure 10lbs worth! lol Big Hugs to you all x x x x x

sumayyah

please try again
hope your feeling better now
now on to you looking stunning at the wedding