Emma's Green Food Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by miss_emmajane, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Monday :)

Weighed in this morning and gained a whopping six pounds as a result of going totally off plan whilst staying with a friend and travelling down to London to be in the audience for Gok's Fashion Fix :)D) - LINE IS DRAWN! Underneath it all that is as I have gained and lost for the last few months whilst doing my dissertation etc - I am having a fresh start and am moving on to add onto my current weight loss of 13.5lbs (have gained over a stone :() .... yay for new starts!

Todays food diary -

Breakfast - hifi bar whilst at meeting (heb1)

Lunch - Egg and mayo (hellmans light mayo, 1tbsp 2syns) sandwich (heb2), walkers baked crisps (4.5syns), apple and pickled onions.

Afternoon snack - rocket, baby spinach, 42g Kerry low low cheese (hea1) with balsamic vinegar

Tea - tomato pasta & sauce with quorn sausages, peppers, mushrooms, onions and tabasco sauce
    Cup of tea using hea2 milk

Dessert - mini twister lolly 3.5syns

Super - rest of hea2 milk, apple, muller

Last edited: 26 April 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.