Emma's kettlebell diary

Discussion in 'Kettlebells' started by emma_partington27, 22 July 2012 Social URL.

1. emma_partington27

emma_partington27 Well-Known Member

Hey peeps bought my first kettlebell yesterday a 5kg one from tesco and they hav also just got them at the gym in a range ov sizes.
    I hav downloaded an app to use at the gym and i hav a few ov the ketleworx dvds but hav been told by a few ov u that i need the cardio/core/resistance ones but money is tight so gunna go on with wat i hav got and see how i go :)
    So starting tomoz im gunna do 2 rounds ov fat loss :)
    Im also doing cardio inbettween like running and spinning aswell as aerofight and aerotone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donzy84

Donzy84 Back to basics

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

You can do it Emma!

5. Plumfoodie

Plumfoodie Paleo maintenance rocks!

Looking forward to hearing how it went! Good luck! :)

6. emma_partington27

Just finished the hips and butt workout OMG!! Ive got a right sweat on n i can feel my bum aching already!!!

7. Plumfoodie

Plumfoodie Paleo maintenance rocks!

Yay! Well done on finishing your first kettleworx session! :) :)

8. emma_partington27

Thankyou xx i cant wait for wednesday :)

9. emma_partington27

Just had a nice hot bath to help my slighty aching muscles :)
    Gunna do sum cardio tomoz then do kettleworx on wednesday bring it on!

10. emma_partington27

Just dun cardio week 1 :) cudnt get to the gym and i felt alright to do it again i found the bicep and tricep curl things well hard coz cudnt get my arm right for the triceps lol! My oh was creasing himself laughing!!

11. emma_partington27

Just dun week 1 resistance and 30mins ov jillian michaels and im bushed!!!

12. emma_partington27

Im just wondering wat to do as u all sed to get the cardio resistance and core so i hav and ive dun 2 sessions one yesterday and one today and i thought i wud b aching but im not! I giv it my all and i sweat like nobodys business but afterwards feel like i cud do so much more like 20 mins is not enuff any tips? Or maybe i shud get a bigger weight but i struggle on the one arm stuff with the 5?? So confused!?!?

13. pobel

pobel Well-Known Member

I think you could stay with the 5kg for the arm but move up weights for the rest of the work out? I see tesco also has the 7.5kg too.

I have very little experience of the kettle workouts though so hopefully someone will come along with better advice than me. I look a lot a myomytv dot com. have you seen it?

14. emma_partington27

Just dun week 1 core and my last session ov the week :) so i say lol i may do sum fillers as i seem to b addicted to the bells :)
    Measurements will b taken on monday cant wait!
    Also how hard is the core i can really feel my abs lets hope its doin sum gud

15. emma_partington27

Yeah i went on but not got a computer so cudnt really see it gud on my fone :( cant wait to get a new laptop feel so lost without it!

16. emma_partington27

Did the fast burn session boy its a toughy lol felt like i cud still giv sum more so thats y i did it :) think i may be aching tomoz lol

17. emma_partington27

Gunna do a session today might do a specific area, OH did fast abs yesterday he sed he enjoyed it :)
    Gunna order my 7.5 kg bell today ooohh i cant wait!

18. emma_partington27

Just dun legs and thighs got to say there wasnt much dufference between that snd butts and hips wat i did the other day!

19. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Sounds like you go all out for the exercises Emma; keep it going!
    Yep it feels good increasing the kettlebell weight!

20. emma_partington27

Yeah cant wait to get it i pick it up on tuesday so think im gunna b aching on wednesday lol

21. emma_partington27

Just dun resistance week 2 and i alternated between 5kg and 7.5kg :) it was bloody tough lol