• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Emma's kettlebell diary

emma_partington27

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.33%)
Hey peeps bought my first kettlebell yesterday a 5kg one from tesco and they hav also just got them at the gym in a range ov sizes.
I hav downloaded an app to use at the gym and i hav a few ov the ketleworx dvds but hav been told by a few ov u that i need the cardio/core/resistance ones but money is tight so gunna go on with wat i hav got and see how i go :)
So starting tomoz im gunna do 2 rounds ov fat loss :)
Im also doing cardio inbettween like running and spinning aswell as aerofight and aerotone

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donzy84

Back to basics
S: 12st13lb C: 10st3lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 2st10lb(20.99%)
Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
You can do it Emma!

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
S: 200lb C: 137lb G: 150lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 63lb(31.5%)
Looking forward to hearing how it went! Good luck! :)

Plumfoodie

Paleo maintenance rocks!
S: 200lb C: 137lb G: 150lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 63lb(31.5%)
Yay! Well done on finishing your first kettleworx session! :) :)

emma_partington27

Gold Member
Im just wondering wat to do as u all sed to get the cardio resistance and core so i hav and ive dun 2 sessions one yesterday and one today and i thought i wud b aching but im not! I giv it my all and i sweat like nobodys business but afterwards feel like i cud do so much more like 20 mins is not enuff any tips? Or maybe i shud get a bigger weight but i struggle on the one arm stuff with the 5?? So confused!?!?

pobel

S: 11st7.0lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 20 Loss: 2st9lb(22.98%)
I think you could stay with the 5kg for the arm but move up weights for the rest of the work out? I see tesco also has the 7.5kg too.

I have very little experience of the kettle workouts though so hopefully someone will come along with better advice than me. I look a lot a myomytv dot com. have you seen it?

emma_partington27

Gold Member
pobel said:
I think you could stay with the 5kg for the arm but move up weights for the rest of the work out? I see tesco also has the 7.5kg too.

I have very little experience of the kettle workouts though so hopefully someone will come along with better advice than me. I look a lot a myomytv dot com. have you seen it?
Yeah i went on but not got a computer so cudnt really see it gud on my fone :( cant wait to get a new laptop feel so lost without it!

trimlee

Love God; Love People
S: 13st0lb C: 11st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27 Loss: 1st1lb(8.24%)
Sounds like you go all out for the exercises Emma; keep it going!
Yep it feels good increasing the kettlebell weight!