1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Emma's kettlebell diary

Discussion in 'Kettlebells' started by emma_partington27, 22 July 2012 Social URL.

1. emma_partington27

emma_partington27 Well-Known Member

Hey peeps bought my first kettlebell yesterday a 5kg one from tesco and they hav also just got them at the gym in a range ov sizes.
    I hav downloaded an app to use at the gym and i hav a few ov the ketleworx dvds but hav been told by a few ov u that i need the cardio/core/resistance ones but money is tight so gunna go on with wat i hav got and see how i go :)
    So starting tomoz im gunna do 2 rounds ov fat loss :)
    Im also doing cardio inbettween like running and spinning aswell as aerofight and aerotone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donzy84

Donzy84 Back to basics

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

You can do it Emma!

5. Plumfoodie

Plumfoodie Paleo maintenance rocks!

Looking forward to hearing how it went! Good luck! :)

6. emma_partington27

Just finished the hips and butt workout OMG!! Ive got a right sweat on n i can feel my bum aching already!!!

7. Plumfoodie

Plumfoodie Paleo maintenance rocks!

Yay! Well done on finishing your first kettleworx session! :) :)

8. emma_partington27

Thankyou xx i cant wait for wednesday :)

9. emma_partington27

Just had a nice hot bath to help my slighty aching muscles :)
    Gunna do sum cardio tomoz then do kettleworx on wednesday bring it on!

10. emma_partington27

Just dun cardio week 1 :) cudnt get to the gym and i felt alright to do it again i found the bicep and tricep curl things well hard coz cudnt get my arm right for the triceps lol! My oh was creasing himself laughing!!

11. emma_partington27

Just dun week 1 resistance and 30mins ov jillian michaels and im bushed!!!

12. emma_partington27

Im just wondering wat to do as u all sed to get the cardio resistance and core so i hav and ive dun 2 sessions one yesterday and one today and i thought i wud b aching but im not! I giv it my all and i sweat like nobodys business but afterwards feel like i cud do so much more like 20 mins is not enuff any tips? Or maybe i shud get a bigger weight but i struggle on the one arm stuff with the 5?? So confused!?!?

13. pobel

pobel Well-Known Member

I think you could stay with the 5kg for the arm but move up weights for the rest of the work out? I see tesco also has the 7.5kg too.

I have very little experience of the kettle workouts though so hopefully someone will come along with better advice than me. I look a lot a myomytv dot com. have you seen it?

14. emma_partington27

Just dun week 1 core and my last session ov the week :) so i say lol i may do sum fillers as i seem to b addicted to the bells :)
    Measurements will b taken on monday cant wait!
    Also how hard is the core i can really feel my abs lets hope its doin sum gud

15. emma_partington27

Yeah i went on but not got a computer so cudnt really see it gud on my fone :( cant wait to get a new laptop feel so lost without it!

16. emma_partington27

Did the fast burn session boy its a toughy lol felt like i cud still giv sum more so thats y i did it :) think i may be aching tomoz lol

17. emma_partington27

Gunna do a session today might do a specific area, OH did fast abs yesterday he sed he enjoyed it :)
    Gunna order my 7.5 kg bell today ooohh i cant wait!

18. emma_partington27

Just dun legs and thighs got to say there wasnt much dufference between that snd butts and hips wat i did the other day!

19. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Sounds like you go all out for the exercises Emma; keep it going!
    Yep it feels good increasing the kettlebell weight!

20. emma_partington27

Yeah cant wait to get it i pick it up on tuesday so think im gunna b aching on wednesday lol

21. emma_partington27

Just dun resistance week 2 and i alternated between 5kg and 7.5kg :) it was bloody tough lol