Emma's Road to Slimville

EmmaLou

So I've done CD before. But now I've switched paths and am on the S&S path now.

So here's a bit about me......
I'm 33, I live in North London. I am a mum to 2 girls age 10y & 7y. I have been with my soon to be husband for 15yrs and we're getting married in July :)

I done CD last year for about 10 weeks, I lost 35lbs. I have put on about 21lbs of it.
I've decided to give S&S a try as it has more variety and no worrying about getting to see someone to collect packs.

Well anyway.......
Day one.
It's going well so far. Ive had oatmeal which was ok, I added some cinnamon. Just had hazelnut shake which was surprisingly nice!

Not sure what meal pack to have later.

So I just had the spicy spaghetti and .........
I really liked it. Doesn't feel like a meal replacement. I had it with 100g salad and I am full up.

So I WI this morning and I'm 14st 13lbs 8oz

Here's to the first week....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
I am so happy I switched to S&S I really don't feel like I am missing out. I had spicy Spag with 100g of salad brilliant.

It's a brilliant diet! I've done the CD before but s&s is my fave of all the vlcds I've tried! Good luck with it and with the wedding! :)

Thank you. I am actually looking forward to trying the packs tomorrow :)

Day 2!!

Well I did my routinely morning weigh in and I weigh 14st 9lbs 8oz :-0 I can't believe I have lost 4lbs over night!! I know it's just water but it's still great to see the numbers going down!! I will not officially count my weight loss until Monday morning!

So I've had a black coffee and porridge. Added some cinnamon to the porridge was quite nice. 1ltr of water so far too.

Got a headache today, it's not too bad.

Can't wait to see the scales in the morning!! Lol x

Hey hun

Yay glad to see the numbers are going down! Mine went down by 3lbs which I was surprised at but like you say, its water weight. I have a headache too today on my day 2, seems like we're experiencing the same signs lol

Hope you have a good day today :)

Day 2

Been a good day, had a bit of a headache but keep drinking my water.

I've had
Porridge with cinnamon
Trufa bar
Chilli with broccoli
Crispy chic shake

I liked them all. I just ordered some more packs as I was using my trial order.

I am really enjoying s&s so far.

Back to work tomorrow. Hope I still find it as easy

Well done hun, your over the worst!!

I find it easier at work, super busy and just forget about it!

Have a great day x

Day 1 morning Weigh in = 14st 13lbs 8oz
Day 2 morning WI = 14.9.8
Day 3 morning WI = 14.8.0

Don't ya just love this diet!!

Thou I can't wait for Ketosis I am really hungry by 9:30. Been in bed at 8:30 the last 2 nights.
And I'm freezing

Your doing well hun, feeling cold hangs around I'm afraid. Just keep cosy, I have loads of warm socks and hoodies for inside, get so chilly!!

Keep up the good work Xx

EmmaLou said:
Day 1 morning Weigh in = 14st 13lbs 8oz
Day 2 morning WI = 14.9.8
Day 3 morning WI = 14.8.0

Don't ya just love this diet!!

Thou I can't wait for Ketosis I am really hungry by 9:30. Been in bed at 8:30 the last 2 nights.
And I'm freezing

So Day 4 morning WI = 14.7.0 (-1) so I've lost 6lb.8oz since Monday morning. I think ketosis may be here soon, I'm not feeling hungry and not as cold either. Got no headache.

Yay well done on the 6lbs :D I've lost 5lbs, nearly 6 lol.. I've still got my headache but I think mines because I've not had that much water. I tried the truffa bar last night, lush! The only shake I don't like at the moment is the Caramel.

Hope you have a good day 4 :)

Back