Emma's Wedding weightloss Diary

EmmaLou

Thought I would start writing a diary to keep me motivated and focused.

So I'm on day 2 of CD SS. I did CD for about 8 weeks last year and lost 32lbs. I went on holiday and couldn't get back in the headspace. So a year on I have put on about 24lbs.

My starting weight this time is 15st 5 :-( :-(

I have my wedding dress fitting on 11 may. I would live to be in the 13's by then and then in the 12's for my wedding day on 28th July.

I weigh myself everyday it keeps me on track, my CDC knows I do this and says to do whatever it takes to keep you going.

I'm finding today tough, but I know it's nearly over and I can welcome day 3, can't wait till day 6 it goes so quickly after the first week!!!

Keep at it peeps u know it works.
X

Well Day 3...... I have weighed myself this morning, 6lbs down so far, so that has kept me going! But boy have I been in a bad mood today! I feel like I've had a huge argument with someone! ( well I have sort of.......FOOD :) )
I had a shake at 12:30 then went hairdressers didn't get home till 7pm was starving!!! But I managed to drink 2 litres of water. So I have just had my 3rd shake.
Here's to Day 4

Thank you :) it certainly helps to keep me on track!!

Day 3 is so hard. X

I'm on day 2 and have struggled today lol!! Its the first time ive done CD so wasnt sure what to expect. Didnt realise how much my life revolved around food!! here's to day 3, and hoping it'll get easier!! x

danielletx said:
I'm on day 2 and have struggled today lol!! Its the first time ive done CD so wasnt sure what to expect. Didnt realise how much my life revolved around food!! here's to day 3, and hoping it'll get easier!! x

How's it going?......
I'm really struggling with it being Easter! Bored and want to go out. But instead I've cleaned the whole house :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great start, well done you! xx

So my CDC is away for 2 weeks so I'm going to get weighed at Weight Watchers coz I still have monthly membership till 15/05 lol...... I will let u know how I get on!! X

Day 8.... Not been to bad, feel the moodiness is lifting a bit. I have had a couple of SS+ days. But I have lost 7lbs. So I'm happy. Back to SS for the next 2 weeks then going to have an evening off, coz I'm going to the best concert of my life!!! New Kids On The Block!!! :) VIP may I add :) can't blinking well wait!!!

New Kids On The Block!!! :) VIP may I add :) can't blinking well wait!!!

wtf?!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo jealous.

Yep!! So excited can't wait.

Back