Emma's weight loss diary

EMMA.

I have been on lighter life for 6 months and finished at Xmas, I lost 6 stone in that time, and have maintained for 4 months, I have now decided I would like to loose another 7-14lbs before I go on holiday, so I have 6 weeks to loose at least 7lbs and tone up.
I'm going to be using The following supplements:
Phd diet whey protein shake
Phd diet bars
Phd pharma whey protein
Phd lean degree

Here's my plan:
Monday - 15 leg raiser, 15 squats, 20 side raisers, slender tone
breakfast - phd diet whey shake
Snack - fruit
Lunch - phd diet bar
snack- snack a jacks
Dinner - chicken salad
Snack - fat free yogurt

Tuesday- same as Monday
Dinner - fish and rice

Wednesday - same as Monday plus 1hr badminton and minimum of 10 lengths swimming
Dinner- mixed grill

Thurs - same as Monday
Dinner - salad

Friday - same as Monday plus 1hr tennis and min 10 l swimming
Dinner- veg burger

Saturday- same as Monday
Dinner- pasta

Sunday - same as Monday plus squash and min 10 l swimming

I plan to up the lengths on swimming as my fitness gets better, also adding weights for more toning.
I will keep updated on how the supplements are going.

Starting weight 11.2 stone here we go!

Ok so day 2 Tuesday I haven't done the morning exercises. But I've had my protein shake for breakfast and a tuna salad for dinner, also had taco bell for lunch. I weighed my self today (Wednesday) and have lost a pound. Hopefully this will continue throughout the week, but I know iv got to eat out on thursday probably have nandos as it's not too bad.

Day 3 Wednesday, I'm starting my lean degree supplement today, which is a therm logic fat burner. I have just taken one and must say they are much nicer to take than maxi muscle thermobol, simply because they are a normal size! I'm going to be taking 2 a day which is half the recommended amount, then I might up it to the full amount later on. I'm going to badminton tonight and swimming. So will post back on my progress on the supplements and there affects.

so day 2 Tuesday I haven't done the morning exercises. But I've had my protein shake for breakfast and a tuna salad for dinner, also had taco bell for lunch. I weighed my self today (Wednesday) and have lost a pound. Hopefully this will continue throughout the week, but I know iv got to eat out on thursday probably have nandos as it's not too bad.

Day 3 Wednesday, I'm starting my lean degree supplement today, which is a therm logic fat burner. I have just taken one and must say they are much nicer to take than maxi muscle thermobol, simply because they are a normal size! I'm going to be taking 2 a day which is half the recommended amount, then I might up it to the full amount later on. I'm going to badminton tonight and swimming. So will post back on my progress on the supplements and there affects.
It's Wednesday night just got back from the gym, played a session of badminton and did 8 fast lengths in the pool and went in the sauna. I took the lean degree today, no bad side affects, gave me lots of energy.
Food today:
Phd diet shake, ww crisps, salad, mixed grill ( veg sausage, beans, wholemeal bread, egg), scotch egg, and a phd whey protein shake after the gym to re fuel my body. So far feeling good.

Day 7 Sunday and this week hasn't gone too good, not used my supplements for a few days just simply forgetting to have them, and didn't go to the gym on Friday. Also ate out twice, had pizza hut and taco bell.
I will weigh in tomo morning.

Ok so weigh in was this morning, I have lost 1.6lbs this week which I'm happy with considering I ate out twice.
This week I am goi g to try and stick to 1000 kcals a day and I'm doing cardio 4 times, also going to try and take my supplements, iv just ordered some cla which helps reduce fat from the stomach area hopefully that will help. So far I'm on track to loose 9lbs for my holiday! Iv also found 2 apps one tracks your calories you just enter thenfood you've eaten and exercise done and it works it all out for you, the other is a weigh in app, were you enter your weight and the weight you want to be and your time scale and it tells you how many cals you should eat to loose the weight in that amount of time. If anyone wants to know what the apps are let me know.

Back