emotion

operationslim31

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me but this week I have been crying at silly things the film parent trap freaky friday" itv this morning cant be sure if its my diet or my mental state but am all over the place.just hope it shifts what. Ever it is. :-S

I know what you mean the first few days I cried so much over daft things it was ridiculous! I had to give up reading books as every time I came to a sad bit that started me off!!!! Ive settled down now so I take it was the hormones and the start of the diet making me a bit loopy!!!:D

I think it might be hormonal although I have been doing this diet for 12 weeks. Who knows just hope it decides to bugger off and leave me alone:-D

don't cry! poor fing

go for a stroll in the sunshine and take your ipod with your favourite songs

bet you come back smiling :D

Thanks I just went for a drive needed a new pair of jeans always feel better after shopping:-D. Be glad when I can feel more normal although saying that I have had it relatively easy on this diet so I guess maybe its my turn :-D x

Thanks I just went for a drive needed a new pair of jeans always feel better after shopping:-D. Be glad when I can feel more normal although saying that I have had it relatively easy on this diet so I guess maybe its my turn :-D x

well theres the difference between the lads and the lasses, I always feel awful after shopping (even worse before! LOL), but much better after fishing :D

glad you cheered up, whatever works is good news!

Tell me about it ... I'm more then emotional I get snappy at little things and I'm even getting a bit paranoid (read my diary) ... I'm hoping it's just a hormonal thing and I'll be back to normal soon...

It is amazing how the diet affects your moods is it. I hope it passes for you soon. A trip to Lakeside or Freeport always cheers me up ;)

YellowUmbrella said:
Tell me about it ... I'm more then emotional I get snappy at little things and I'm even getting a bit paranoid (read my diary) ... I'm hoping it's just a hormonal thing and I'll be back to normal soon...

Yeah I been a bit like that too. I went to office this evening and I swear to god someones been through my files which are kept under lock and key. Even question security:) maybe we all going mad-

Kay said:
It is amazing how the diet affects your moods is it. I hope it passes for you soon. A trip to Lakeside or Freeport always cheers me up ;)

I guess we have to work out what works for us my daughter thinks its cos if normally I get low I get the chocolate out. She thinks thats why. ! Wise 15 year old. X

aww sorry your feeling down hun. big hug

i think we underestimate how tough this diet is even after so long. i get odd moments of tearfulness for no reason and my mum says to me 'sometimes you just need a good cry, no reason why just a way of releasing tension'

like your daughter said in times of feeling down you would reach for the chocolate thus burying the reason for feeling down by eating and so starting the cycle of eat, guilt, eat more yet not facing the bigger issue no matter how big or small. i did the same.

your doing fab hun. you'll get to where you want to be and after all your hard work it will make it all the more sweeter :)

xox

:):D Smart 15yr old. I get emotional also i cried at the undateables the other night , i am normally very tough lol and the paranoid thing jeez i am getting so bad. Big hugs to ya hun xxxxxxx

bet you come back smiling

It is a very emotional time for us sweetheart...we are not only dieting but changing life long habits of comfort eating and eating the wrong foods. I warned my hubby before i started lol and my goodness i have had some mood swings! Be gentle with yourself love x

Thank god for minimins is all I can say, and thanks guys shall not say I am feeling better as this maybe tempting fate :) but let's just say I ain't burst into tears yet :D xxxxx

On Day 2 I felt quite empty and depressed, I reasoned that it was the hormones since going on TFR is quite a shock to the system. Hope you're feeling better, keep going you're doing brilliantly so far :)

Back