Ems journey to being a yummy mummy!

emsy1984

Hi everyone, had my baby boy just over 4 weeks ago now. Lost my baby weight very quickly as I only gained 10'pounds due to horrid ice sickness throughout the pregnancy. I am currently 13 stone 4.5 and go to class on a Wednesday. However in an really struggling to control the hunger from breastfeeding! I've packed away so much junk the past few days I'm ashamed!! I don't have a ultimate goal as yet, I mean I've never been slim! I'm 29 in August so would like to drop half a stone by then if poss.
Anyone got any tips to stay away from sweet and sugar cravings while breast feeding? I never feel satisfied you see

Em x

Food today looks like this.

Porridge for brekky

A pear and two custard creams

A 6inch subway -turkey salad no sauce no
Cheese

Lots of water

Dinner is roast lamb with carrots suede broccoli
And potatoes

Strawberries for after

I'm trying to avoid chocolate today as I can't stop at one! I've also been on a nice walk today.

7 weeks untill my birthday, half a stone which is only a pound a week. Very doable i think

X

Afternoon :). I am exhausted today, Little man woke every hour last night :-(. But I've been good food wise. Porridge for brekky, a pear and grapes for snacks, lamb sandwich, one x chocolate snack a jack, meatball pasta bake for tea!

Going for a wall shortly to

X

Had a better night last night, he managed 3 hour stretches instead of two :). Ordered a dress in a size 14 that I would like to wear for my birthday! Only 7 weeks to go...

I'm going to do some gardening this morning and gp for a walk later. Food wise not to sure yet, when I've had my cuppa I will have a look what we have in :).

Only two days till weigh in!

X

Hi and welcome to SW :) and congratulations in your little boy! How are you finding it so far?

Hi caz, tiring lol! I also have a 3 and a half year old so don't get any time to rest like I did first time round lol! I'd like to loose 2 and a half stone eeek! There's lots of inspiration on here though, the photos people post are
Amazing!! X

Had a really good day

Porridge for brekky

Nectarine for snack

Bacon egg and a slice of toast

Grapes and apple

Meatball pasta bake and salad

4 rich tea biscuits :)

Weighin tomorrow, hope I've lost something. Fingers crossed

X

Had a really good day

Porridge for brekky

Nectarine for snack

Bacon egg and a slice of toast

Grapes and apple

Meatball pasta bake and salad

4 rich tea biscuits :)

Weighin tomorrow, hope I've lost something. Fingers crossed

X

Hi just subscribing to your diary :) xx

Oops haven't updated for a few days, well I'm on target for my half stone challenge, managed
To loose 1.5 pounds this week :). The summer has arrived and we all know what that means, time to put the coverup clothes away :-/. I want shopping for some new summer clothes and I'm still a size 16 due to massive boobys and thighs from pregnancy. I'm hoping when I'm back at
The gym I will tone up pretty quickly( I worked out untill I was about 30 weeks but I then got spd ) and also was quite fit before I fell pregnant

Food today:

Porridge, banana
Muller light and pear

Lunch tuna salad

Tea chicken jacket potato and more salad

Snacks grapes, nectarine, might have a hifi bar as I can have extra healthy extras with breast feeding. Maybe some cream with strawberries for syns.

Will get out for a nice walk today to with it being
Really sunny!

X

Oops haven't updated for a few days, well I'm on target for my half stone challenge, managed
To loose 1.5 pounds this week :). The summer has arrived and we all know what that means, time to put the coverup clothes away :-/. I want shopping for some new summer clothes and I'm still a size 16 due to massive boobys and thighs from pregnancy. I'm hoping when I'm back at
The gym I will tone up pretty quickly( I worked out untill I was about 30 weeks but I then got spd ) and also was quite fit before I fell pregnant

Food today:

Porridge, banana
Muller light and pear

Lunch tuna salad

Tea chicken jacket potato and more salad

Snacks grapes, nectarine, might have a hifi bar as I can have extra healthy extras with breast feeding. Maybe some cream with strawberries for syns.

Will get out for a nice walk today to with it being
Really sunny!

X

Hey em. I'm also size 16 due to pregnancy :) lets gets those numbers down hey?? X

Day not quite gone to plan.

Had my porridge early then a pear

Went round mums and had bacon sandwiches (no fat) with cherry tomatoes (that was about 10:30)

Banana and Freddo at lunch

Still having chicken jacket potato and salad for hrs though

Just been really hungry today again the urge to snack is overwhelming! I know I'm not having tea for at least a hour so I need something else in the meantime.

Fruit just isn't doing it for me today lol x

So this is me currently At 13 stone 3. Will be a b4 photo.

image-2545237515.jpg

Had a lovely day yesterday, my friend threw me a surprise baby shower/meet baby Finley get together. We had a BBQ and the sun shone all day. Had some cake but was on plan otherwise.

However it did make me realise how much I want to loose weight and how much my shape has changed since having my son! I tried on my wedding dress last night expecting it to be to big as I'm half a stone lighter than my wedding day but i can't zip it up! So there's another goal to get back into my wedding dress.

Just having porridge for brekky and a banana.

Not sure what else today will update as I go along. 4 full days till weigh in!

Xx

Been super busy this week, alot of traveling for work (I'm self employed). However I lost 3 pounds this week!! And got slimmer of the week, couldn't believe it very happy. I am well on my way to my half stone goal by my birthday in August in fact I only have a pound to loose!

Baby boy is quite unsettled st the moment so having to pace the floor quite alot and he's feeding alot to. He's 6 weeks old today, where does the time go?

Will post food diary later :).

X

Back