• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Encouragement for the dark days.

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
I never thought I would be posting 'only 8 lbs until I get to goal,' but today I have - on the 1000 -maintenance thread.
I started CD on 20th February this year and have lost 4st and 2lbs since then, in 5 months and 5 days to be exact. And.... I took the scenic route :(.....time off for my daughter's wedding......faffing around instead of getting on with it and struggling every flippin 1lb of the way. BUT, it can be done and if I can do it so can you. So don't lose heart or give up if you blow it for a while....plod on and it's all worth it - I promise.

From the world's most hopeless (before CD) dieter. x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
congrats bess, i really can only dream at the min, i have at least 5 more stone to go.

congrats xxx

Wales

Silver Member
Well done Bess, you have done really well and am sure you will continue to do so on maintenance...

Zoe.D

loving life
Fantastic Bess, well done you xx

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
whoop whoop whoop well done you. i'll keep my eyes peeled for your goal announcement xoxox

Guru

Silver Member
Yay! Well done! Posts like this give me hope that I too will one day reach my goal (from another hopeless dieter x)