End of 2nd week weigh in...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poohbearmufc, 1 March 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    and I have lost the grand total of 0lbs yes that's right 0lbs where is the justice!!!

Naffed off but trying to stay focused, normally i would say sod it and have a chinese!! but no I will not...

:banghead: :banghead: :badmood: :doh: the smilies say it all!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well i reckon what u lost last week is still a heck of a lot for 2 weeks so try not to get too down. i bet u have a big loss again lext week.

i know its tuff but u r being strong by not getting a take away and that is the only way to be! u will have a good loss next week if u stay focused and the end of month result will be impressive, im sure :)

xxxxxx

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I understand how frustrated you are, but 12 lb over 2 weeks is 6lb a week which is brilliant. You are right not to let it get to you, if you had the chiense you would be back to square 1. Roll on next week, Im sure that you will have a good loss.

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Thank you very much, sums my week up but I am not downbeat, to be honest I'm not that bothered, as long as it comes off!!!

Lets hope hey!! You are doing well too... I am very focused I think for some strange reason it has made me more determined! I'm not having any bars this week (supposed to be first week on them) I don't need them at the moment...

Good luck on yours...

6. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I know you will hang in Nikki, just remember there will be a super loss waiting for you next week if things do get tough though!! Sarahxx.

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Don't worry hun....probably just ur body getting used to it all....you CANNOT FAIL to lose weight on CD (if you stick to the plan, of course !)......

betcha you have a FAB loss next week....

keep on truckin' hun !

love

Debz
    xx

8. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    oh babe im sorrybut you still lostloads last week, maybe its water retention? womens bodys are so strange but im sure it will come off doublenext week, keep yourchin up and try anf stay focused, well done for not getting take away but good do i fancie one right now (having Soup crisps instead yummy x)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.