Total Solution End of Day One

minirog

Silver Member
It's been okay, but I'm hungry now and can't get to sleep!!! Dammit :)

Anyway, wanted to say hi. I'm new to exante but certainly not to diets in general or to this forum!

I did CD followed by ww to maintain, but had a shocking year and regained most of the weight. I had a brief go at Slimming World but didn't like it, so now I'm here!

Hopefully will get into it like I did Cambridge, and feeling quite 'in the zone '. Re-enrolled in the gym tonight too. Nothing like a load of fit an healthy gym bunnies to act as inspiration.

Hope to get to know you better as the weeks progress.

Love and Hugs xx

Hi minirog :)

I've started recently too on Exante, wishing you the best of luck and hope the weight drops off and stays off!

I agree, it's hard to get into the zone but once you're there think about and hold onto whatever got you there. (not that I'm any expert talking!)

Good luck with the gym too. Do you enjoy exercising?

I did enjoy running a lot, but haven't done any exercise for a year, so its a bit disheartening to have lost the but of fitness I had. I was a sweaty red faced mess this evening!

Good luck minirog and to you too Hoping xx

Thanks.

Not too bad today. I'm hungry, but managing to distract myself. Went for a walk on my lunch break, going to the gym tonight etc.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

How's your day been?

Been good thanks, my second week weigh in and I lost 3lbs. So I'm happy :D

Get these first few days done and it does get easier, honest!

Well done you! 9lbs in two weeks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you xx

Back