End of September Mini challenge

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Well since I made the decision to stay on Lt for another 2 stone, I need to get myself motivated to do so. I am beginning a new challenge today and will keep it going until the last week of September, when I have decided I will refeed. I know losing 2 stone in that length of time may be pushing it but I will hopefully still lose on refeed. I am planning to start some exercise also to see how that will help.
So my mini-challenge is to lose 28lb by the end of September. If anyone else wants to join in then I will add you to my signature. You can choose what you hope to lose and over how long.
Doirin

Last edited:
sounds achieveable. ill join :)

Hey Kels,
aren't you doing your own challenge still? Or have you finished that one? You are very welcome of course.
Doirin

I sooo want in on that! Add me please. :D 28lbs by end of September.

Ok Blackrose, consider yourself added, best of luck. Remember if you want to revise it any time, just let me know.
Doirin

ive just about completed it. only 2lbs to go :).

Hi Kels,
good for you, very well done. Do you want me to add you so and for how much?
Doirin

28lbs please :)

i'll join hun x
i'll say 21lbs by that time x

Pick me, Pick me :)

Ok Blackrose, consider yourself added, best of luck. Remember if you want to revise it any time, just let me know.
Doirin

Thanks I will -but I would SOOOO love 28lbs by then -that would bring me to 12st 1lb which is only a pound over my uni goal so I'm pleased to be giving it heaps!

Plus I need motivation to get exercising. :D Can't believe it's wednesday alredy! LOL

Ok, Kels, ok Tafflass, just put you on now. Best of luck to both of you.
Doirin

Hi,
your picked Janelegs 11, how could we leave you out LOL.
Hi Soon2tobyummymummy, will put you in, are you ok of I shorten it to Soon2BYM as my signature won't allow me much more if I put in your mouthful LOL
Blackrose, you will be a slim Uni girl alright.
Best of luck to all
Doirin

Oh, should I go for 28lb? I've already loss 23lb in 2 weeks could I lose 2 more stone before the end of September? That would be 4 stone in 8 weeks, eek, hmmm what do you think?

Hi Claire,
welcome and congrats on your weight loss so far. How much do you want to say you would like to lose?
you can set your own target.
Doirin

Back