End of week 1, Happy Bunny!

Jiggerz

Well, I got here, didn't think I would on day 4, I had major munchies all day but I resisted and I'm really pleased to say that I've lost 10lb this week :party0011:

A down side is that I also had my pre-op yesterday ready for my gall bladder removal this Saturday, and I'm going to have to eat something before they'll let me leave hospital. I just hope it doesn't mess things up too much as I get disheartened rather quickly.

Right, I'm away to have a vanilla with iced coffee before heading to the hairdressers, can't go to the operating theatre with a tatty head :rolleyes:!

Catch you all later, and can I thank you all once again for the support this last week, you've all made it so much easier :grouphugg:

hope everything goes ok hun personally i wouldnt worry about it at the mo just take it one step at a time x.

Congrats on sticking with it! Hope the operation goes well xxx

Well done! Hope your surgery goes well x

Wow well done , dont forget to take it easy after OP, hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Thanks everyone, and I really appreciate the good luck wishes too.

Good luck to all of you for the next week, here's hoping we all have a good one :D

Jxxx

You have done great. I am on day 2 and am ravenous. If my hubby or little dog don't keep moving I may be tempted to go at them with a knife and fork lol. I am just hoping it gets easier because I'm all fuzzy headed and groggy as well as HUNGRY. I'm not always hungry but last night was awful. I desperately wanted a crisp sandwich. Enough of that. I wanted to say good luck on the gallbladder removal. I had mine done in November last year and it was a real doddle. I said afterwards that if I had known then what I know now I wouldn't have worried at all about going in. I was cleaning the carpet a couple of days after surgery (although I wouldn't recommend it and your surgeon and mine would probably slap me for saying such a thing). Best of luck. It would be nice to hear how you get on when you are at the other side :).

Back