• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

End of week 1 weigh-in!

S: 25st5lb
Well its been 6 days-I have had 3 days on SS (not in a row I might add) then other days have I have been rubbish. Anyway I have lost........................................................
.........7lbs!

I'm so happy with that! I bought some coke zero right after because we had a chat about it and I am going to have a can of it in the evening after I have had all of my water for the day-kinda like a treat.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

franbella21

minimims stalker
S: 18st4lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 2st7lb(13.67%)
yay!!!!!!!!!!!! well done you!! im very proud of you :) how have you found it?

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
S: 17st1lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st12lb(16.74%)
Well done xx

Well done for getting away with it this week...........but don't think you can get away with it every week.

haha yeah I definitely know not to expect to be lucky like that again. If I had stuck to it I could have lost double I reckon.
Easily. Try to do 100% and you will be in ketosis and it will all be so much easier. The first few days are the worst.

duncan

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done, keep at it, do it 100% for a week just to prove to yourself the weight loss, youllbe amazed

Emma-x

S: 21st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 19st0lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st0lb(4.71%)
Hi i agree with Duncan hun, make it a challenge to yourself to do 100% for a whole week... it will be worth it you'll be so proud of yourself and hopefully see big results to keep you going!!