Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

End of week 1 :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by foxychic, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. foxychic

foxychic Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimFast
    Well Ive had a really good week and have enjoyed the plan thoroughly :D

Unfortunatley I cant go to class tomorrow as Im working until 8pm so im hoping for a double loss the week after!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    what a shame you can't get to class after a good first week - but like you said a double good loss next week will be even better. You are very patient waiting til the 2nd week - I'd be on the edge of my seat with anticipation...............

Good luck for next week then.

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi isnt there another class u can go to i think if i couldn't get weighed i would go off the rails lol :)

5. foxychic

foxychic Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimFast
    Unfortunatley the only other class is on wednesday at 10am and, again, I am working! I only work a late finish once a month and it can be any day, its just my luck its landed on monday for my first weigh in!!

I have total faith in the plan, am enjoying it lots and am determined to keep on track this week to have an extra special loss next week!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.