Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

End of WK2 WI

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by jojodisco, 10 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jojodisco

jojodisco Member

Well I lost.......................

2 1/2 lbs!!! More than I thought. So am 11st 4lb now. But I went on another set of scales too and they said I was 11st 1lb. I am using the same ones every week, but thought I would see what I was on MIL's ones.

Hope they are right, even though I have lost the same weight,that would mean I am less than I originally thought. I tried to weigh a bag of sugar on the ones I use, but as they are digital, they wont register them! Boo.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    thats great! keep up the good work darlin xx

4. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done jojo.. good luck for next week :)

5. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Fab weight loss - well done babes! I know what you mean about scales, I use our digital bathroom scales on a Monday morning, but the big heavy duty ones at the gym yesterday had me a couple of pounds lighter in the afternoon in my gym gear and trainers! I think all scales are different, so best to stick to the one! Well done x

6. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Well done to you a step in the right direction.

7. size102b

size102b Banned

LOL maybe the sugars been on CS ;)
    As siad just use the ones you started with as they will show true,you could of been 3lbs lighter on the new ones to start with?
    I just gave my newer scales away to my mum as mine made me 1lbs heavier :eek:
    Your losing great so well done you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.