• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Energy Levels Dropping

Lindopski

Silver Member
S: 25st7lb C: 19st12lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 5st9lb(22.13%)
Hi gang

I have been trimmin' now for 15 weeks and this last few days my energy levels have shot through the floor, I am having several dizzy spells a day and I am finding just moving around tough. I came home from work yesterday and collapsed waking up at half ten last night before going back to bed at 12 and I am now exhausted, to almost snoozing levels.
I have had my morning Shake but still feel like I need to go back to sleep, even resting my head on my arms at my keyboard at work I am that shattered.
I don't know if I need a sugar kick or some vitamins or something, anyone else been this far in and felt like this, what did you do to sort it out.
I honestly feel like I am about to pass out I am that knackered.

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sinead2005

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 42.7 Loss: 3st10lb(18.71%)
Hi gang

I have been trimmin' now for 15 weeks and this last few days my energy levels have shot through the floor, I am having several dizzy spells a day and I am finding just moving around tough. I came home from work yesterday and collapsed waking up at half ten last night before going back to bed at 12 and I am now exhausted, to almost snoozing levels.
I have had my morning Shake but still feel like I need to go back to sleep, even resting my head on my arms at my keyboard at work I am that shattered.
I don't know if I need a sugar kick or some vitamins or something, anyone else been this far in and felt like this, what did you do to sort it out.
I honestly feel like I am about to pass out I am that knackered.

x
sorry i haven't come across that yet, i hope someone else experienced it and can share the story with you. xx

Hi lindopski
Glad to say I'm the same and I'm only on my 3rd week like you I'm feeling tired and dizzy . I even thought it was my blood pressure ..if I stand up to quick I feel the floor is coming up to meet me ,I really feel for you cause it can be quite scary when it happens , I'm heading to dr on Monday to get checked out
Best of luck tigger 22

S: 19st7lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 4st7lb(23.08%)
I have felt tired at times and went through a really bad week to find out that I had picked up a bug - I took some vitamin and iron pills and things soon picked up. I have also had some dizzy spells but drinking more water seemed to sort that out. You haven't had the best time of it lately with the Gout problem and now this, maybe you're a bit run down. Have you spoken to your chemist about how you're feeling? perhaps you should, no diet is worth risking your health for.

and

Silver Member
C: 11st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 26.8
You could refeed and eat sensibly for a few weeks then maybe go back on the diet.

When I did it in Jan (for the 1millionth time) it gave me a good boost.

But as fire said talk to the chemist first. :)

Lindopski

Silver Member
All I have done is eat a few peanuts haha and I feel much better, mad isnt it !
I think that 15 weeks non stop Lipo is probably a bit too much for me but I am determined to be thin for June so its tough - Ill just have to deal, If I get dizzy and tired again I will hassle the chemist. I have taken a few vitamins too lately to see if that does anything and they may help but don't want to go too wild as there are a lot of vitamins in the shakes.
Being thin is pretty much my main goal now in life, I am so focused on it that I need to be careful I don't break myself on route :( - absolutely nothing at all is getting in my way, thin thin thin :D

Sinead2005

Silver Member
S: 19st12lb C: 16st2lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 42.7 Loss: 3st10lb(18.71%)
I am delighted that you are feeling better and I totally understand the wanting to be thin. Just take care of yourself xx

SuziWoo

S: 13st2lb C: 11st6.4lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 1st9.6lb(12.83%)
Hi Lindopsky, I was just about to post something similar, for the past few weeks my weight loss has been really slow, I'm finding the diet easy to follow, training 3-4 times a week but for the past week I've been feeling lightheaded and dizzy if I stand up quickly. My weekly calorie intake is almost zero taking into account the training so i can't understand why the weight is not falling off. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to think about re-feeding or adding a meal or something. I still have 2 stone to lose but thought I'd be much closer by now! Today is my weigh in day but the pharmacist won't be there and the person weighing me is not an expert. Think I'll continue for another week and speak to the pharmacist next week.

Lindopski

Silver Member
Hi Suzi, I had some peanuts and some chicken with a tiny bit of salad and I have dropped 4 lbs since Saturday.
It may be wise though to speak to your Pharmacist and see what they say as I am still a massive 20 stone 13 and my body can easily chuck off a few pounds just walking about.
Now its shifting again I am going to nail shakes and see what happens.
x

and

Silver Member
C: 11st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 26.8
The LT video tells you that if you do exercise your body can go into starvation mode and you actually lose weight slower.

SuziWoo

S: 13st2lb C: 11st6.4lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 1st9.6lb(12.83%)
Thanks all, the pharmacist is calling me back today, going to stick to the exercise as I feel fitter than I have for years and I'm sure that will have more long term health benefits but I did have an omelette last night and plan to add in some extra protein/green salad today. Aiming to keep the calories for the day under 800 so let's hope it makes a difference. Gutting to be working so hard for little results. I'll keep you all posted.