eng123's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by eng123, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. eng123

eng123 Member

WW Core and Intuitive Eating
    I haven't started one yet but I thought I would start one now to help me record more my thoughts as and when I need during the trials and tribulations of my weightloss. It's more to do with the psychological aspects so that I can keep a record. I ended up 'falling off the wagon' as it were this week because I had a domestic with my lovely other half. I felt really upset and relapsed with a bit of comfort eating. However I didn't even have crisps or buscuits or chips or rubbish. I just ate too much of the healthy stuff - well, apart from the three fish fingers! So I am starting this and I will fill it in, particulary if I want to record a state of mind I'm in and successful strategies to avoid emotional eating, or even filling it in as a distraction in itself if I feel the need to overeat.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Have you started yet?:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.