Enjoying aamw - first day today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 30 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

and I'm just eating cottage cheese (v low fat) with crushed black pepper, chives and teeny drop of the low fat french dressing we are allowed with 2 leaves of gem lettuce and a few slices of cucumber.

I really wasn't sure how it was going to go. On one level it isn't that big a deal - which part of the reason why I'm enjoying it.

On the other hand I am aware that my biggest struggle is going to be stopping myself from eating once I feel satisfied. But I guess that is a common challenge. When food tastes good (and most of it does to me) I find it difficult to not want to keep shovelling it in my mouth. I will do and I guess I will learn during this that the food is still there for me to enjoy tomorrow and there is no need to try to eat all in one go.

I can recognise the satisfied/full feeling ... but would have kept eating in the past.

A toss up between quorn mince with chilli powder and bouillon tomorrow or tuna ... hmmmm have to start thinking about what to eat again. That is the easy thing about SS - no thought required
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hey there

Glad you are enjoying AAMW, I did too but had many of the same fears and misgivings that you have identified. I am afraid through fear I ate nothing but cottage cheese and black pepper but WOW was it yummy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.